OP Andycu5

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Tornado Gun as a Legendary Weapon

Make Your Selection:

I shouldn't have to elaborate.

But even so, as an honorary homage to the legendary thread of old that gave it life, the Tornado Gun must be awarded its rightful crown during Halo 5:

Being a Legendary Weapon
I actually like the idea, I want it in campaign...

But I would also like Halo as a vehicle.
If you say "no" to this you're wrong.

No opinions, you're just wrong.
Oh my god.

Yes.
If 343i doesn't put in the Tornado Gun as a Legendary weapon, I'm not buying Halo 5!!! >:(
I'm pretty sure Octagon > Tornado.
Baron Kit wrote:
Such blasphemies shall not be tolerated!
Tornado description:
Anyone unfamiliar with the tornado gun. It's practically a potato gun, but instead of shooting potatoes it shoots mini land mines. The mines will automatically explode after about 5 seconds.

It's used to shoot land mines in front of vehicles, or a player walking. The mini mines are sticky so it will stick to the ground, a player, or a vehicle.

It was named the tornado because when you blow up a spartan or vehicle, they often fly up hight while spinning in a circle, in some direction. And some vehicles would some times fly up spinning after you, if you Don't escaped, you're just another tornado victim.
Why not? Hide that somewhere out of the map...like the Scarab gun.
What?

Not even a mention of Cat Grenades? Tsk.
Really? REALLY?
Really? REALLY?
Hell yeah. Heeeeeall yeah.
I-I... uh....I assume this is something that was created between the times were I was really active on Waypoint i:e time between Halo'4 launch and about six months ago
This would be the original Tornado Gun thread, for those who don't know what I'm talking about.
Haha still 100% for YES!
Tornado description:
Anyone unfamiliar with the tornado gun. It's practically a potato gun, but instead of shooting potatoes it shoots mini land mines. The mines will automatically explode after about 5 seconds.

It's used to shoot land mines in front of vehicles, or a player walking. The mini mines are sticky so it will stick to the ground, a player, or a vehicle.

It was named the tornado because when you blow up a spartan or vehicle, they often fly up hight while spinning in a circle, in some direction. And some vehicles would some times fly up spinning after you, if you Don't escaped, you're just another tornado victim.
Tsk tsk, somebody clearly does not remember General Cube's brilliant idea of the Tornado Gun.
I support this, to honor the greatest man to ever be part of Waypoint.
You have all shown me the original Tornado gun thread.

My life is complete.

Quote:
Quote:
Why does it have to be a tornado? xD
tornados r cool!
Sooooo complete. xD
Tornado Gun is Love. Tornado Gun is Life.
Andycu5 wrote:
Baron Kit wrote:

Such blasphemies shall not be tolerated!
I don't know...Octagons are backed by Jack Black.....What Celeb backs Tornado?

And don't even get me started on stop-signs.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2