Tornado Gun as a Legendary Weapon

OP Andycu5

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I voted no...to troll you back!
What?

Not even a mention of Cat Grenades? Tsk.
I hate cat's, i could use some of those.
Hotrod192 wrote:
Tornado description:
Anyone unfamiliar with the tornado gun. It's practically a potato gun, but instead of shooting potatoes it shoots mini land mines. The mines will automatically explode after about 5 seconds.

It's used to shoot land mines in front of vehicles, or a player walking. The mini mines are sticky so it will stick to the ground, a player, or a vehicle.

It was named the tornado because when you blow up a spartan or vehicle, they often fly up hight while spinning in a circle, in some direction. And some vehicles would some times fly up spinning after you, if you Don't escaped, you're just another tornado victim.

Tsk tsk, somebody clearly does not remember General Cube's brilliant idea of the Tornado Gun.
Oh that tornado gun, hmm it's a little op. What about a grenade that is thrown at an enemy, and leaves a black cloud that follows him around?

Could be called, sad grenade. Kinda send your enemy into a depression. So they kill them selves.

I could see someone chucking one at a warthog, and the driver becomes so sad he runs the warthog off a cliff giving you a triple kill.
Legendary version: sharknado gun?
TGLT BL4cK wrote:
>:(

We disapprove. We disapprove extensively.
L377UC3 wrote:
TGLT BL4cK wrote:

>:(

We disapprove. We disapprove extensively.
On infinite intervals.
GeneralCube36 will be remebered as a legend
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2