Torque: Worst map in Halo history?

OP Spoyle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
Two overpowered hammers, rockets, open planned with barely any usable cover, poor base design.
If you are aware of a worse map please post it,
I think that Fathom is worse than Torque, you can put a chokehold on the entire map by camping the bridge with the Railgun.
Personally dislike riptide
Every new map will be the worst map in halo history until either people learn how navigate it or the next map comes out
It takes a different approach to playing than a standard map in this particular series. That doesn't make it bad. It is just different from the others.
Longbow or spire.
R3dMarine wrote:
Every new map will be the worst map in halo history until either people learn how navigate it or the next map comes out
Haha! Yeah, I think that might be true.
There's a lot of hate on torque...but I actually like it. I like that it's one of the only medium-sized maps we have. I think there's enough cover and has a few different attack/flank routes.
NWO Malice wrote:
Longbow or spire.
That is an uncommon opinion, a lot of people have named Longbow the best map in Halo 4 and the Spire is just so cool.
solace
R3dMarine wrote:
You are 100% right I think that people don't like how most of the time you will get locked in long range combat due to the moving structures.
Torque isn't even the worst in Halo 5.

The worst map in Halo is going to be one from Halo: CE, since they barely put any time into designing the multiplayer. But that's too easy, so I'll say the worst map in Halo history is Narrows from Halo 3.
I like torque, and vasty prefer to overgrowth. It just feels so cramped.

The worst map in Halo is going to be one from Halo: CE, since they barely put any time into designing the multiplayer. But that's too easy, so I'll say the worst map in Halo history is Narrows from Halo 3.
I like torque.

CE had some great maps although chill out was pretty terrible. Personally my least fav ever would have to be abandon from H4.
Spoyle wrote:
Two overpowered hammers, rockets, open planned with barely any usable cover, poor base design.
If you are aware of a worse map please post it,
How are hammers overpowered?

I like torque.

CE had some great maps although chill out was pretty terrible. Personally my least fav ever would have to be abandon from H4.
abandon and skyline were good maps. I'd like to see remakes of them for H5.
It's not the map, it's the weapons. The map is great. Overgrowth is pretty rough for anything but Swat. Any map can work depending on the gametype. There are some maps that I don't like for Slayer (like Derelict or Orbital) but they work for modes like Oddball.
There are far worse maps than Torque. It's not even the worst in H5, let alone all of Halo. Just from Halo 5, Overgrowth, Riptide, Orion, Pegasus, and Rig are far worse. But then you add in Isolation from H3 and Backwash from H2. Torque does not come close to being the worst in my opinion.
riptide is way worse imo.
I don't know why 343 didn't deploy a lift from base to top mid platform.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15