2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 15
not even close , just need to know your surroundings , cant just run blind
Give some respect the map was based of a father that lost his dotters and you are calling it "Worst map in halo history"
Overgrowth is terrible, by far the worse.
Give some respect the map was based of a father that lost his dotters and you are calling it "Worst map in halo history"
The map wasn't based off of the tragedy, they just added their names as a tribute because it happened right before they shipped the update,
Personally not my favorite map, buts it's alright.
I love torque!
Torque is right up there as my least favorite map. But there a couple I just couldn't stand. Rat's nest in halo 3. And elongation in halo 2.
I have to agree with you. But honestly the halo 3 and halo reach maps were awesome.
Exile and Ragnarok from Halo 4, 2 best maps IMHO
R3dMarine wrote:
Every new map will be the worst map in halo history until either people learn how navigate it or the next map comes out
^this.
Personally, I love Torque. The constantly changing cover makes things really interesting, and I like how you have to constantly adjust to the map. Basically, the map keeps you on your toes throughout the entire match.
Pfft. Torque is great compared to the abomination that is Halo 3's Narrows.
the rig is an ugly despicable place for battle
the rig is an ugly despicable place for battle
Couldn't have said it better myself
I think Snowbound, Lockout, and Chiron are some of the worst maps in Halo... imo.
I like torque, it has a very fast paced feel.
meh.
The hate for Torque is real
Spoyle wrote:
Two overpowered hammers, rockets, open planned with barely any usable cover, poor base design.
If you are aware of a worse map please post it,
i would think Pegasus is one of the many worst maps because of the easy/open areas people will instantly kill you if spotted in one of those areas, and also the poor placement of the sniper. The sniper shouldn't even be on the map first of all Pegasus is small and not a ranged map.
Personally, I love Torque.
I'm a big fan of the Grav Hammer, I love mag-sniping the rocket whores at top-mid from our base, there's always a H2BR nearby, and all the raised platforms means lots of ground-pounding.
I've enjoyed every match I've had on torque. Love that map. When riptide launched I'd say it was the worst map on h5 but it has since grown on me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 15