Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Tricks to having better map movements

OP SNAFU 623

Hi fellow Halo players. Is there a forge map out there that is arranged in a way that would have moving targets a person could practice on making there shot accuracy better? And a forge map that could help with me making map movements using the Spartan abilities better? Thanks JB
If you want practice your moves, I recommend you to play Parkour maps, I have a lot in my markers
Cool, never heard of these type of maps. Any place to upload from a file share or something like that?
you can view my markers here,
SNAFU 623 wrote:
Hi fellow Halo players. Is there a forge map out there that is arranged in a way that would have moving targets a person could practice on making there shot accuracy better? And a forge map that could help with me making map movements using the Spartan abilities better? Thanks JB
If you want to increase your accuracy I would recommend Octagon. No matter what anyone says shooting objects that aren't actual players will not help you. As for your movement I pm Lucosus, I'm sure he has a whole list.
Aiming you'll want to play either traditional octagon (magnum only) or leechagon (magnum only with maximum health and shield vampirism) shooting targets is not going to help as aim assist makes it difficult afterwards.

In terms of movement, I recommend a few things:
- ShyWay's movement-based content
- Bubba has some great jumps
- My boring sad sack
- The first half of trick jumping basics as it contains most of the practical jump types in the game.
- Jump around on maps either in customs browser or on your own. I'll probably end up joining if you do an open game ngl.
Baller 4 Lyfe and Ethan, thank you both for the input. My shot definitely had all kinds of issues and I have been playing in with the sensitivities on the controller bit I’m starting to think that’s not the way to go. I agree 100% on static targets would not really help but was thinking of maybe if a map that had various moving targets at different distances that wouldn’t take 2 players to work in. Isabel already been checking the suggestions out and thank you all a ton!