OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. ...
  7. 18
being able to play with a guest ever going to be added to the game? Nothing better than playing with a buddy. Was disappointed when I tried to do it and
The system around Halo 5 can't handle couch co-op.

http://theknow.tv/episode/the-know-game-news-season-1-halo-6-splitscreen-y-e-s-guns-n-o

This'll give a better reason
halo 5 spoiler
Spoiler:
Show
the spawn system is a joke... theres one spoiler
The radar is broken!
I say you have at least 6 months to a year to beat the story, 2 to be generous. After that it's your own fault if something is spoiled. Happens to movies with me all the time :|
Great PSA. I hope alot of people read this and learn from it. Like you said better to not give them any attention at all. If you really feel a need in doing anything just report it enough reports will get you banned
I always find it amusing seeing peoples reaction to spoilers.
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
interesting
This is the ending of Halo 5!!!
Spoiler:
Show
Tell me more.
The radar is broken!
Disagree, I was angry as well about its field of depth but I changed my habits and those who have limited /slow reaction time are the ones that suffer. I was able to change but my friend who camps won't shut up about it.
Did you make this thread because of the guy posting about mods going crazy, Snickerdoodle?
No, she made the thread as a PSA to highlight what is and isn't considered acceptable specifically around H5's release.
This.
Did you make this thread because of the guy posting about mods going crazy, Snickerdoodle?
I think she made it because, like she said, Halo 5 is almost here. Asshattery needs to be kept to minimum especially this close to launch, if at all, and that's what this thread is trying to accomplish.
And this.
I think so!
Spoilers just should only be posted if you give a proper warning
I appreciate the input
Spoilers just should only be posted if you give a proper warning
This.
Kyle Vert wrote:
This is the ending of Halo 5
Spoiler:
Show

*reports for spoiling*
Zellnik wrote:
Ya I ran into a troll trying to spoil the game for me. He's only reason for spoiling it was because he disliked the game.
its very many of them so want to messing things up just like you say they hate the new game. Halo 5 is one of the games but every game so coming this year its only negative feedback in every games. Way can gamers be thankfull that someone give us enterainment!!! what is wrong in this gaming world every years talking down on everything so are new and diffrent whit game. Continued like this so will not for many years give us new games what is the point in that. Be happy for what we have :)
yep yep
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. ...
  7. 18