Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] True Light emblem (343 remov it)

OP RENEonXBOX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not troll.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make inappropriate comments.

Spoiler:
Show
RENEonXBOX wrote:
annoying as spartan charge, i wanna see diverse set of emblems from people, don't you miss that, i miss it

343 delet,,, it,,...,,
Its a tribute emblem people are supporting a member of the community who tragically lost his daughters. Have a freakin heart!
Oh man this should be interesting. Let me grab my popcorn.....

seriously though, no
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here OP... Please go read about it.
RENEonXBOX wrote:
annoying as spartan charge, i wanna see diverse set of emblems from people, don't you miss that, i miss it

343 delet,,, it,,...,,
Came we flame him mods? PLEEEASE let us flame him.

Spoiler:
Show
Oh man this should be interesting. Let me grab my popcorn.....

seriously though, no
at first I saw this and was like "ah let everyone else say something" but yeah naw bruh
  1. Can we just get a mod to lock and/or delete please. Obviously he just wanted to get attention.
You see, I would say something OP, but I know that you're probably a troll. Whether or not you're successful is dependent upon how many others realize that.

Spoiler:
Show
Are you -Yoinking!- kidding me? Get out of here, now please.

Spoiler:
Show
RENEonXBOX wrote:

343 delet,,, it,,...,,
Okay then. Why don't you go and read about the reason for the creation of this emblem. Then complain. This could (and does) mean a lot to somebody. And getting rid of it would be a -Yoink- move to anyone who likes it or wants to pay their respects. Besides, if you don't like it, don't use it. Emblems in this game hardly make a difference
Don't feed the troll.
Don't feed the troll.
^This.
Giving the parasprite attention just makes it multiply.
RENEonXBOX wrote:

343 delet,,, it,,...,,
Okay then. Why don't you go and read about the reason for the creation of this emblem. Then complain. This could (and does) mean a lot to somebody. And getting rid of it would be a -Yoink- move to anyone who likes it or wants to pay their respects. Besides, if you don't like it, don't use it. Emblems in this game hardly make a difference
Seriously this guy has no idea what's going on. I hope people know what's going on before they talk about it.
I can't believe this forum hasn't been locked yet lol

Spoiler:
Show
Snickerdoodle please ban this guy as soon as possible.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2