truth is a terrible map

OP Duuuhh

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Duuuhh wrote:
Lol, i used to think Truth was a terrible map, but then you know...i got good at Halo 5. It's not the map's fault, it's yours for being an incompetent player.

It's not about my skill level its about the map. Besides I have a better k/d than you.

Sure yah do kid, that's why your complaining about a map. I know how it feels to be killed a lot on Truth believe me, my first go through on that map was bad! But then...I got better at the game. Im sure you will too scrubby! :)

lol still trash talking with ur -Yoink- kd huh

Not trash talking, encouragement friend! :)

Comparing K/D against each other. Congrats, you're using statistics to insult people, you two are giant laughable nerds.

Telling people "get better" and " you're a scrub" when its just constructive criticism is disheartening. I do agree, the colours can be a throw off sometimes. I love this forum, the ignorance and lack of intellect is astounding.
Im not trying to compare my k/d to other people, i really don't care. This guy is whining like a scrub about a map, but oh well, the ignorance is outstanding.
Duuuhh wrote:
Lol, i used to think Truth was a terrible map, but then you know...i got good at Halo 5. It's not the map's fault, it's yours for being an incompetent player.

It's not about my skill level its about the map. Besides I have a better k/d than you.

Sure yah do kid, that's why your complaining about a map. I know how it feels to be killed a lot on Truth believe me, my first go through on that map was bad! But then...I got better at the game. Im sure you will too scrubby! :)
You are so cool...
Duuuhh wrote:
Bru ya freakin wut m8.

Anyway, all jokes aside, Truth is very faithful to Midship while making changes to make the gameplay fit the game. I will agree though, it is too dark, it should be a little brighter, because I do have trouble pointing out weapons at times.
lemon cup wrote:
Duuuhh wrote:

You are so cool...
Thanks! You are cooler!
lemon cup wrote:
Duuuhh wrote:

You are so cool...

Thanks! You are cooler!
I've looked through your service record. You are literally no better than anyone else in this thread, in fact, it looks to me as if you're one of the worst among this thread. Your consistent attempts to stir crap amongst other players through passive aggressive posts are pathetic. Unless you've got something constructive to add to this post then politely move on. I will not be replying to whatever ignorant reply you give to me, have a nice day and Happy New Year.

Now, on to the OP's post. The map is actually pretty big. It looks as it may be this size to accommodate other features that aren't in the beta that we don't know about. This game is being centered around eSports so unless there is an outcry from the community, I highly doubt 343 will a damn thing about this issue. I say this because 343i is becoming notorious for ignoring the large majority of the playerbase and their wishes and try to make us play the game THEY want us to play it. Its quite pathetic really.
I dont like the geometry of the place and I would like more light!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3