Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Trying to get 343i skins like...

OP Hot Juicy Pie

How much money have you dumped so far?
343i skins?

did you already get the HCS ones?
Pretty sure I've single handedly funded the entire HCS.
Greenskull said he thinks the 343 skins unlocking for him may have been a glitch. And all those Point packs you got meant your done. So stop spending all your damn money. Or buy me something pretty if you must. lol
Greenskull said he thinks the 343 skins unlocking for him may have been a glitch. And all those Point packs you got meant your done. So stop spending all your damn money. Or buy me something pretty if you must. lol
but.. but...
but.. but...
You sir are hilarious and I heart you. Also, I've spent around $300 in req packs because I'm a basic white boy who loves Halo.
but.. but...
You sir are hilarious and I heart you. Also, I've spent around $300 in req packs because I'm a basic white boy who loves Halo.
always good to meet a fan.
SO you everything BUT the 343 skins, thus the 5K points refund... ouch.
i didnt know that you could buy 5000 req points with $10
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There are people on Reddit who are shocked because they got 343I skins too

Reddit post of someone getting a 343I skin himself
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
5,000 RP for 80,000 RP? Sounds like a good deal to me.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
does this mean you already have everything unlocked?
nekrulz wrote:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
does this mean you already have everything unlocked?
All the cosmetics, armor, helmets, visors, skins, and emblems not tied to SR rank or Commendations.

Still missing a few weapons and vehicles. And of course, the -Yoinking!- 343i skins that some people got.
Greenskull contacted a 343 member, and they said it was a glitch.

AKA: RNG Can't help ya there. Also, notice the REQ's been broken a bit?
I've put $160 into HCS packs hoping... but there's no hope. And now I'm saltier than the Pacific ocean.