1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
I had never played warzone turbo before yesterday.
but I gotta say, I felt it had more adrenaline to it (obviously) and was definitely more balanced, in my opinion.
Simply because, if you start to fall behind on available req levels in the beginning, it becomes much harder to catch up. A skilled team could pull it off, obviously. I just felt it was balanced. Though, less challenging not having to earn the better gear. What do you guys/girls/others think?
Also! Anyone who wants to play (and preferably has a mic) add me and let's play sometime!
I think its a little less balanced due to the fact the higher level team with better req cards are going to win the vast majority of the time. Sure the same problem is present in regular warzone, but to a much lesser degree.
It is how WARZONE should be IMO.... It is the most balanced IMO. Every player has whatever req they have in their inventory at their disposal. Therefore there really is no reason why any one can't counter whichever particular reqs the other team is using.
Exenius wrote:
I think its a little less balanced due to the fact the higher level team with better req cards are going to win the vast majority of the time. Sure the same problem is present in regular warzone, but to a much less degree.
I don't disagree with you. I thought that after Posting it. Maybe people who aren't comfortable with their Reqs or are worried about them should play regular warzone until they get a favorite Req or two?
LethalQ wrote:
It is how WARZONE should be IMO.... It is the most balanced IMO. Every player has whatever req they have in their inventory at their disposal. Therefore there really is no reason why any one can't counter whichever particular reqs the other team is using.
Exactly! Though a valid point was brought to my attention, people of lower level/less reqs might want to play regular warzone so they get more time with the loadout weapons, and move to Turbo after they have some of their favorite Reqs available! Though I'm no good with any power weapons (except maybe light rifles?) I love Ghosts! And wouldn't want to play turbo with nothing available.
Steam Gage wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Exactly! Though a valid point was brought to my attention, people of lower level/less reqs might want to play regular warzone so they get more time with the loadout weapons, and move to Turbo after they have some of their favorite Reqs available! Though I'm no good with any power weapons (except maybe light rifles?) I love Ghosts! And wouldn't want to play turbo with nothing available.
Possibly... But even low level reqs can counter high level reqs with the right player.
What's fun is when you combine REQs like shotguns with 4 speed boosts.
You can stack boosts?
LethalQ wrote:
Steam Gage wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Possibly... But even low level reqs can counter high level reqs with the right player.
Absolutely true. A plasma pistol can easily destroy a tank or wraith or banshee or wasp or whatever if you go about it correctly. I guess I'm just thinking Turbo should always be available, but so should regular warzone? Hmm 🤔
LethalQ wrote:
It should be honestly, if it were people would be more inclined to use reqs, meaning they'd spend more to get good weapons and vehicles, making 343 a gazillion more dollars. But seriously though, I agree with you.
Steam Gage wrote:
You can stack boosts?
Yes. 4 is the max.
Steam Gage wrote:
You can stack boosts?
Yes. 4 is the max.
Ooooh my god. I didn't know that
Steam Gage wrote:
Steam Gage wrote:
You can stack boosts?
Yes. 4 is the max.
You're like the flash running around the map lol.
It is sad that nowadays the guy who made the post has to put in "others" so people don't get mad lol
Steam Gage wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Steam Gage wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Absolutely true. A plasma pistol can easily destroy a tank or wraith or banshee or wasp or whatever if you go about it correctly. I guess I'm just thinking Turbo should always be available, but so should regular warzone? Hmm 🤔
No, the Plasma Pistol can't easily destroy any vehicle. You can shoot at them as much as you want, but they're not gonna blow up. What it can do is easily help you destroy a vehicle by immobilizing it though :D
Steam Gage wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Steam Gage wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
No, the Plasma Pistol can't easily destroy any vehicle. You can shoot at them as much as you want, but they're not gonna blow up. What it can do is easily help you destroy a vehicle by immobilizing it though :D
*sarcasm readings are off the charts*
Steam Gage wrote:
Steam Gage wrote:
You can stack boosts?
Yes. 4 is the max.
Try this combination: Speed Boost I + Speed Boost II + Speed Boost III + Tartarus Gavel / Oathsworn / SPNKr Prime + Upgraded Thrusters or Speed Booster armor mods.

Just try not to throw yourself off a cliff when sliding! XD I swear you could outrun a boosting Temple Ghost you go so fast.
I havnt tried it yet how long will I be playable
I havnt tried it yet how long will I be playable
Long if you have the reqs and right team, short if you don't.

Oh I miss read your comment, sorry. Presumably over the weekend, though it was only supposed to last until 31st March for one day.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15