2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 15
I really just wish that they would make Warzone Turbo a permanent playlist. I get a little tired of the drawn out processes of regular warzone. Sometimes I wanna play a quick match and I'd just play warzone but I don't always have 30mins to do it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Warzone turbo is so amazing is like you can find random weapons on the ground it is a fun way to expand warzone
They please should le warzone turbo and do not put mythical shooting or something, I feel that has more impact warzone turbo than mythical shooting, the truth would be very well to fix some reqs so that users could buy what we wanted or share it

pd: I hope it's true That you can play warzone in personalized games to my m would serve a lot as training and would help some youtubers
I really just wish that they would make Warzone Turbo a permanent playlist. I get a little tired of the drawn out processes of regular warzone. Sometimes I wanna play a quick match and I'd just play warzone but I don't always have 30mins to do it.
Yeah Exact same thing here!!! i Like it because its really easy to practice using the REQs without going into Custom that dont count for stats. Make Warzone Great Again!!
My thoughts exactly.
turbo is fun but, I feel bad for the low levels.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Anileme wrote:
turbo is fun but, I feel bad for the low levels.
True, it can be agony for players who haven't had a chance to get the good stuff. I wonder if that's why they make it periodic, so players have time to stock up. Not saying it's the right decision, but still...
LethalQ wrote:
It is how WARZONE should be IMO.... It is the most balanced IMO. Every player has whatever req they have in their inventory at their disposal. Therefore there really is no reason why any one can't counter whichever particular reqs the other team is using.
Unfortunately that makes some of the lower req weapons obsolete. If you have unlimited req ranks, it is unlikely you'd ever use the low level reqs, which do make a difference at the beginning of a regular warzone match.
HEUUUUAAGH wrote:
It is sad that nowadays the guy who made the post has to put in "others" so people don't get mad lol
Seriously, it's a joke. You're male or female, but whatever floats your boat.
Shadowbee3 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
It is how WARZONE should be IMO.... It is the most balanced IMO. Every player has whatever req they have in their inventory at their disposal. Therefore there really is no reason why any one can't counter whichever particular reqs the other team is using.
Unfortunately that makes some of the lower req weapons obsolete. If you have unlimited req ranks, it is unlikely you'd ever use the low level reqs, which do make a difference at the beginning of a regular warzone match.
Those who don't fully understand the req system may not but players who do understand it and understand the value of stacking reqs would use lower tier stuff. One of my favorite combos is the razor edge and blood of suban. Then sometimes I wait a bit to get to level three again and put on an overshield.
I think 343 should make Warzone Turbo a frequent weekly playlist, and maybe with double REQ Points (in this mode you lose them as f...), and no wait many weeks to play it again.
thous are very agreeable statements
For me is the best wz gameplay that exists since as you say everything you have from the beginning and depends on you win there are no obstacles so to speak and would be great to include turbo firefight with mythical bosses 😎
LethalQ wrote:
So... 6 coordinated nornfangs can be countered?
camo or banes
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

SII ES GENIAL PODER COMBINAR UN CAMUFLAJE CON UNA RESPUESTA Y AUMENTO DE DAÑO.. Y DE PASADA UN SOBRE ESCUDO.. :3
Steam Gage wrote:
I had never played warzone turbo before yesterday.
but I gotta say, I felt it had more adrenaline to it (obviously) and was definitely more balanced, in my opinion.
Simply because, if you start to fall behind on available req levels in the beginning, it becomes much harder to catch up. A skilled team could pull it off, obviously. I just felt it was balanced. Though, less challenging not having to earn the better gear. What do you guys/girls/others think?
Honestly i feel if the player sucks "me" they should be able to match the better players or else its just a slaughter. I understand that it will make being better more rewarding but for noobs like me lol it will suck a lot
I feel like speed boosts kill a game or game mode, though tell me if I'm wrong I would actually like to know...
Should just be a full time playlist.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 15