3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 15
Steam Gage wrote:
I had never played warzone turbo before yesterday.
but I gotta say, I felt it had more adrenaline to it (obviously) and was definitely more balanced, in my opinion.
Simply because, if you start to fall behind on available req levels in the beginning, it becomes much harder to catch up. A skilled team could pull it off, obviously. I just felt it was balanced. Though, less challenging not having to earn the better gear. What do you guys/girls/others think?
Honestly i feel if the player sucks "me" they should be able to match the better players or else its just a slaughter. I understand that it will make being better more rewarding but for noobs like me lol it will suck a lot
Okay, yeah. I hadn't thought of that. Which is odd cause I'm super awful at warzone. I just try to enjoy it anyway. But it is harder on people who're less good (me too)
i hate turbo.
the worst part of it, when i played halo:5 more actively, was that it became really hard to get a group together for regular warzone when it was up, so i usually ended up not playing halo at all when trubo was here.
i don´t like this kind of game... You lost a lot of legendary weapons for only one match.
I think its just a giant clown fiesta. I love it personally. Going 3 dmg boosts and the voids tear is so much fun
It's an arms race pretty much.
uuuhhh halo 5 is boring they don't even have split screen. Come on 343 give us something fun like warzone turbo to be a fulltime game let us have fun because you made all of those mistakes
I don't like it because if your a low rank that sells everything to try and get more packs for armor the other team can spam high reqs etc
Turbo should replace regular warzone at this point. Since the fire team limit, warzone has lost its luster for me. Turbo has always been fun, and the req snowball effect doesn't matter..

however, I've joined 2 games in progress.. and had req level 9, but my energy never filled.. so fix that 343.. Bc that is annoying..
Ready, set, spend all the money!!!
I think it is fun and more hyped up then the original, but I usually save my best vehicles for regular wz because in turbo it is really annoying to req a powerful weapon/vehicle and have it shot down immediately because everyone on the map has something powerful and deadly that can seriously put holes in strategies I use in regular warzone
I would like to know how long turbo will last
Expenditures of supplies to everything that
Rxznz wrote:
I would like to know how long turbo will last
According to the Community update:

"Tomorrow, May 12, marks the return of Warzone Turbo! And, what if I told you it was sticking around for more than just the weekend? That's right, Turbo will be getting an extended stay this time around and for now looks like it'll be available for at least a few weeks. Enjoy!"

Community Update
I havnt tried it yet how long will I be playable
one month
I got tired of it quick when it was last up and I'm not interested in playing it agian because solo queuing it is just too demanding.
Honestly I hate Turbo. It's all the worst parts of Warzone but heavily exaggerated. You think it's bad to call in a good req in regular Warzone and die? That problem is so much more prevalent in Turbo. Also, every game I have played of Turbo ends in a Triple Cap core destroy while simultaneously lasting 25 mins because 5-10 people quit the game. In my opinion Turbo is considerably less blanched than regular.

What I would like to see and think would be much more fun would be Warzone with no reqs, or at least with a heavily altered req pool with only base variants.
I would enjoy a Mythic FF turbo on the other hand.
I thought it was a really fun experience and honestly more fun then regular warzone with all the chaos!
Avoided this mode of play to spend a lot of supply but on the part is good for some to get decorations
I don't like it because if your a low rank that sells everything to try and get more packs for armor the other team can spam high reqs etc
Yeah, it's no fun for new or lower level players I'm sure.

Players that have a bigger collection can pretty much do what they want or stack absurdities.

I hate when folks run Answer/Camo, but it's effective.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 15