2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
I've only played it a couple times so I don't know anything about balance but one thing's sure; if turbo became the regular WZ, people would run out of reqs a lot faster resulting in less reqs being in play after a while.
favorite warzone game type. I didn't get t play it over the weekend because I was out camping with my church. (so this is what depression feels like.)
but I think it's a great way to waste reqs which I really need to do. 343 needs to bring it back more frequently.
It's a lot of fun. I will be hitting it up again soon. My probably there are so many toys to choose from I spend too much time card shopping.
Steam Gage wrote:
I had never played warzone turbo before yesterday.
but I gotta say, I felt it had more adrenaline to it (obviously) and was definitely more balanced, in my opinion.
Simply because, if you start to fall behind on available req levels in the beginning, it becomes much harder to catch up. A skilled team could pull it off, obviously. I just felt it was balanced. Though, less challenging not having to earn the better gear. What do you guys/girls/others think?
i think that it fills more belched because you all have access to the same reqs, if they make it so in normal warzone you both teams req level goes up at the same time it would be balanced
Nothing balanced in using multiple speed boosts and weapons, even if you think it's balanced it's extremely sweaty and boring
Ya like the original war-zone wasn't crazy enough.
It's too broken
He is a thief and a provider of supplies
WZ turbo is realy good to just relax and chill. Of course turbo feels more balanced bcuz everyone starts off with 9 reqs and can call in anything and dont really have to work for it and strategize to reach that level but turbo is amazing tho and should make it a weekend playlist.
Too many Hannibal vehicles for me, i'll pass...
Turbo is great, However I think turbo is for high level people or people with a lot of money lol
I honestly think the req system should be like the loadouts in Invasion, new tiers came out for everyone at the same time
Is a great playlist
its to good for won reqs point
Too many Hannibal vehicles for me, i'll pass...
Well on the bright side, all of that vechile spam gave me a reason to use selane's lance for once (or whatever it's called.)
i hope 343 return warzone turbo back very soon. This weekend would be great
Steam Gage wrote:
I had never played warzone turbo before yesterday.
but I gotta say, I felt it had more adrenaline to it (obviously) and was definitely more balanced, in my opinion.
Simply because, if you start to fall behind on available req levels in the beginning, it becomes much harder to catch up. A skilled team could pull it off, obviously. I just felt it was balanced. Though, less challenging not having to earn the better gear. What do you guys/girls/others think?
i think that it fills more belched because you all have access to the same reqs, if they make it so in normal warzone you both teams req level goes up at the same time it would be balanced
Or if it went up based on team performance not individual? I agree with either! I mean, maybe not main playlist games. But have it as a separate playlist
I honestly think the req system should be like the loadouts in Invasion, new tiers came out for everyone at the same time
Or have it be based on your whole teams performance so your whole team goes to 2 at the same time, rather than one guy using a random vehicle/weapon and getting something amazing so they dominate and get to 9 before anyone else is at 5? Haha, I agree with you.
VenoMzzZ91 wrote:
He is a thief and a provider of supplies
Who?
I've only played it a couple times so I don't know anything about balance but one thing's sure; if turbo became the regular WZ, people would run out of reqs a lot faster resulting in less reqs being in play after a while.
Yeah, I don't think it should be a replacement playlist. Just an extra playlist on the list. If that makes sense.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15