Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Turtle Emblem 🐢

OP Ceige

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Turtles need love too! There are many emblems in the halo series, not to mention all the animal emblems. Quite an array i would say. Turtles however are the best. The turtle community gets no love from most FPS games. I say we should show the turtles some love with halo. The turtle community would be happy with just an emblem to show off the turtle dream. There are already two cats, two unicorns etc... all we ask is for a turtle! Thank you 343 🐢
I'd love to see more animal emblems, especially one with a tiger, lion, or even a dragon on it.
If a turtle emblem was done right, I may even give up using my unicorn emblem.
Not just turtles we need more animal emblems
Turtle, and more animals in general, would be amazing.

In a perfect world, I would love a Portland Trail Blazers emblem. I know that's not realistic. I would settle for a dog emblem that I could make look like my dog, Blazer (:
I think my spartan company will sspeak for me on this issue.
I wouldn't use them, because I'll stick with the unicorn until I die, but more animal emblems wouldn't do any harm.
What "role" would the turtle emblem relate too? Just curious
That would be nice, imagine a UNSC Turtle vehicle. Probably just gonna be some boat or sub.
A1NZ wrote:
Not just turtles we need more animal emblems
Yeah, especially when Mega Construx already made emblems for Fireteams Rhino, Eagle and Stingray.
That is a good point. 343 just introduced the "IMC" and "hannibal weapons systems" in my opinion I think it would be righteous if there were a tank or something slow and well, tanky named after a turtle or tortioise I think its a perfect name for a tank! 🐢
It should represent the no sprint halo fans
Ceige wrote:
That is a good point. 343 just introduced the "IMC" and "hannibal weapons systems" in my opinion I think it would be righteous if there were a tank or something slow and well, tanky named after a turtle or tortioise I think its a perfect name for a tank! 🐢
Exactly lol

Check out the British A39 Tortoise tank. 😯
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Turtles are a necessity.
That would be nice, imagine a UNSC Turtle vehicle. Probably just gonna be some boat or sub.
Fun fact, the Turtle was one of the first submarines used in the American Revolution. Maybe the unsc version could be a nod to this?
Just better emblems in general, wouldn't mind some gud ol memes in there, Pepe needs love to!
I like toitles
I think the turtle emblem is a fantastic idea
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2