Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Two Breakout Medals Broken?

OP Chinatown Ben

Hey Halo fans

There appears to be two broken breakout medals on Waypoint: Buzzer Beater and Triple Threat.
I know sometimes medals can get mislabeled as broken due to a poor description e.g. Sayonara medal.
Can anyone confirm if they are indeed broken or if you have been able to obtain one or both of these medals?
My understanding is that these medals have been broken from the start
My understanding is that these medals have been broken from the start
Yeah, that's right, that medals was never fixed.
Is breakout still a thing I haven't seen it in so long.
Lol, yes. They combined Breakout with Breakout 2.0 and Extermination in a playlist called Elimination.
yeah, i don't assume they were ever fixed.
I dont know anybody with those medals
Neither do I. If they’re not actually in the game, why didn’t 343i remove them from waypoint?
343, if these two medals are indeed unobtainable, plz remove from your waypoint website.
343, if these two medals are indeed unobtainable, plz remove from your waypoint website.
Does it really matter at this point?
H5 was forgotten years ago, i don't think that they gonna change the code of the game to fix it because someone ask for it in my opinion, no offenses.
Well you could make that same argument at any point in the games life. Does it truly matter? No. Do I want them to update your site and actually put time and effort into it? Yes. Especially, since they are switching over to the new wp site and app.
H5 was forgotten years ago, i don't think that they gonna change the code of the game to fix it because someone ask for it in my opinion, no offenses.
It’s not the game code. It’s on the waypoint website.
It’s not the game code. It’s on the waypoint website.
Let's hope 343 does something
Lol, yes. They combined Breakout with Breakout 2.0 and Extermination in a playlist called Elimination.
I often try to find a game but never succeed.. so yeah it’s still here but I doubt Spartans still play it. Really hope this kind of list returns in Infinite.
I often try to find a game but never succeed.. so yeah it’s still here but I doubt Spartans still play it. Really hope this kind of list returns in Infinite.
It is crazy how dead this playlist is. I think they could draw fans back by reducing it down to just it’s original Breakout game. Get rid of Breakout 2.0 and Extermination.
It is crazy how dead this playlist is. I think they could draw fans back by reducing it down to just it’s original Breakout game. Get rid of Breakout 2.0 and Extermination.
Thats the reason it was changed in the first place. Nobody played breakout. Always lowest population.
But I think they even scared off the players who actually liked breakout by adding the two other game modes.
If these two medals aren’t broken, does anyone know how to get them or who has them?
343i, we could use a little help here. Are these two medals actually obtainable or should they be removed from Waypoint?