Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Ugly weapon skins

OP fooblydoobly17

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Am I the only one that thinks SOME of the weapon skins just look really stupid (Fade,Lagrange) like how about some actual camos? instead of this cartoony childish junk
If they look bad don't use them?
Gold standard look great.
I love spiral.
I like Lagrange. I feel like this game has genuinely worthwhile skins as opposed to other games that would slap a gold overlay on a gun and call it "Gold Camo". The "Gold Standard" skins are probably the nicest skins of the bunch and actually live up to their name.
I love spiral.
Spiral is also one of my favourites but I wish we could have some actual camos or ones like the locke and chief controllers
I love spiral.
Spiral is also one of my favourites but I wish we could have some actual camos or ones like the locke and chief controllers
I actually like this guy's thinking. I would absolutely go for the silver with bluish decal skins.

On that note, the current skins are a pretty mixed bag. I like the individual skins because they complement the weapons, but skins like Fade and Ruptive don't really work for all the weapons (Rather, I feel like Ruptive doesn't look good on anything that isn't an AR)
At least the updates skins look better, a little salty on the new Falcon AR though, that one feels lazy.
I think they all look bad and there shouldn't be weapon skins in general.
Because they aren't camos, they are skins.
I absolutely hate fade for my assault rifle. But then I got steel so I'm happy now. Lagrange isn't that bad for me. It's just if the skin is too bright that makes it bad
I really liked the lagrange skin although i use the hcs one now. I hate the bloodthirst skin. Not a fan of the fades though they aren't bad. Ruptive looks bad on some guns. Love every other skin though :)
Gold Standard, Bloodthirst and Steel are beautiful. Hate almost all the rest.

Really what I want is digital patterns like this.
You know, I don't often say this, but I liked the weapon skins in Halo 4 better.
You know, I don't often say this, but I liked the weapon skins in Halo 4 better.
Agreed. Possibly the only thing better about halo 4. ( other than the superior btb maps)
Agreed. Possibly the only thing better about halo 4. ( other than the superior btb maps)
Superior and available on Day One. And no, adding the option later does not excuse it's absence on launch.
None of them look lame. Green Machine is rough but that's because green is an ugly color.
I like the new skins.
After going shopping I figured out why I don't like most of the skins. They look like laundry detergent branded guns!

HALO 5 Assault Rifle brought to you by Tide®.
Everyone is just proving how subjective color/design choices are. One person says they hate one another loves. You're not going to like each one. My favorite is potence for the smg, but I'm sure others hate it.

Also, a camo skin is useless on a bright red Spartan. Might as well have your favorite color.
Am I the only one that thinks SOME of the weapon skins just look really stupid (Fade,Lagrange)
WRONG! LaGrange is the -Yoink-.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2