Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Unable to obtain DMR

OP Talos117HURRA

Hey, I recently ranked up to level 70. And the DMR is by far my favourite loadout weapon. That’s why it absolutely is killing me to say that I have not UNLOCKED A SINGLE DMR since starting my multiplayer experience in Halo 5. I have bought gold, silver, and even bronze packs relentlessly in and effort to acquire my favourite weapon. I’m wondering if anyone has had similar experiences, ways to ensure a DMR unlock, or where to report this issue.
Thank you all in advance for all your help!!
The fastest way to unlock the DMR is to only open Silver packs. Don’t open Golds until you’ve obtained every item that you can get from Silvers.
Hey, I recently ranked up to level 70. And the DMR is by far my favourite loadout weapon. That’s why it absolutely is killing me to say that I have not UNLOCKED A SINGLE DMR since starting my multiplayer experience in Halo 5. I have bought gold, silver, and even bronze packs relentlessly in and effort to acquire my favourite weapon. I’m wondering if anyone has had similar experiences, ways to ensure a DMR unlock, or where to report this issue.
Thank you all in advance for all your help!!
I have good amount of them, but I still dont have then all, like the magnums and halo 2 br. Gold packs are the way to get them ultra rare DMRs, or even anything really. Have you bought platinum packs with req points? Because I think those give out the ultra rare DMRs.
Volize wrote:
The fastest way to unlock the DMR is to only open Silver packs. Don’t open Golds until you’ve obtained every item that you can get from Silvers.
Yup, a legitimate unspoken strategy.
Luck of the draw. Just keep opening packs and one day it will be there.
Volize wrote:
Agreed. Save your Gold packs and only open bronze packs until they yeild no unlocks just XP/RP/or standard weapons, then do the same with silver packs, then gold. That is the best method for unlocking all items efficiently.
You need to play with RP bonuses and to be pacient. You will get the dmr.
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
Volize wrote:
Agreed. Save your Gold packs and only open bronze packs until they yeild no unlocks just XP/RP/or standard weapons, then do the same with silver packs, then gold. That is the best method for unlocking all items efficiently.
Don't even bother with bronze. The only unlocks that specifically come from bronze are mongoose certifications
SR70 and he thinks he has opened a lot of packs....SMH.... You have a long way to go pack wise. As others have said just keep opening silvers till they refund points instead of unlocks and then open golds. You will get a DMR sooner or later. But that is the fastest method instead of playing the RNG game and opening random packs.
I think I got my first DMR at level 109.
meh … wait till you're trying to get the Halo 2 BR or any of the pistol variants. Those take a long time to get. DMR's, not so much.
Open silver packs or play some firefights (they give many packs at the beginning when you win)
Be Patient. Theres a long way to go from 70 until 152. It'll be unlocked by then!
I think that I've unlocked everything in the 130s. Used a few Req Boosts along the way.