Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Unaccounted Kills On Waypoint

OP xStrangesThings

Someone in my company pointed out that their kills from their K/D don't add up to the total kills from the Weapon & Vehicle Breakdown pie chart. The same goes for WZ stats. I then checked mine & noticed the breakdown pie chart provides more kills in both arena & WZ. Arena K/D & Pie Chart

Just wondering if there is any reason for this or maybe just a bug? stckrboy

Thanks.
Someone in my company pointed out that their kills from their K/D don't add up to the total kills from the Weapon & Vehicle Breakdown pie chart. The same goes for WZ stats. I then checked mine & noticed the breakdown pie chart provides more kills in both arena & WZ. Arena K/D & Pie Chart Just wondering if there is any reason for this or maybe just a bug?

Thanks.
Got the same problem too, talked about this in another post. It says my Halo 5 KD is a 2.0, when it's really a 1.5. It also says I have 44,500 kills and 22,200 deaths, I really have 30,500 kills and 19,750 deaths. Someone said it takes into account your custom games kills, but I only have 2,000 kills in customs. Odd to say the least. Also does this with everyone else's stats in Halo 5 too.
Disvalt wrote:
Someone in my company pointed out that their kills from their K/D don't add up to the total kills from the Weapon & Vehicle Breakdown pie chart. The same goes for WZ stats. I then checked mine & noticed the breakdown pie chart provides more kills in both arena & WZ. Arena K/D & Pie Chart Just wondering if there is any reason for this or maybe just a bug?

Thanks.
Got the same problem too, talked about this in another post. It says my Halo 5 KD is a 2.0, when it's really a 1.5. It also says I have 44,500 kills and 22,200 deaths, I really have 30,500 kills and 19,750 deaths. Someone said it takes into account your custom games kills, but I only have 2,000 kills in customs. Odd to say the least. Also does this with everyone else's stats in Halo 5 too.
Great effort man to check everyone's stats and find them all wrong........ :)
Disvalt wrote:

Thanks.
Great effort man to check everyone's stats and find them all wrong........ :)
I checked about 30 people's stats in the past week, all of them much higher on here than in the game. Sometimes it's by like 30,000 kills! Starting to think the universe hates me lol!
Disvalt wrote:

Thanks.
Hmm custom game kills wouldn't make sense, people could just exploit customs to boost their K/D, plus WZ K/D is off too.
I believe Firefight kills count as well, so could that be what’s skewing the numbers for Warzone?
Disvalt wrote:

Thanks.
Hmm custom game kills wouldn't make sense, people could just exploit customs to boost their K/D, plus WZ K/D is off too.
That's what I thought, people would just load up customs and kill there friends. I don't know what's wrong with it.
tuhin94 wrote:
I believe Firefight kills count as well, so could that be what’s skewing the numbers for Warzone?
Yeah FF kills are already included from what I can tell.
If you kill an enemy occupied vehicle the occupants and the vehicle will count as kills with whatever weapon you used but do not go towards your k/d.
Disvalt wrote:

Thanks.
You're overall kd is 2.0.

30716 kills (arena) + 14110 (warzone) = 44826. 19877 deaths (arena) + 2526 (warzone) = 22403. 44826/22403= 2.0.
Disvalt wrote:

Thanks.
You're overall kd is 2.0.

30716 kills (arena) + 14110 (warzone) = 44826. 19877 deaths (arena) + 2526 (warzone) = 22403. 44826/22403= 2.0.
Sweet Jesus lol! I never knew I was that good! So it takes into account your Warzone stats 🤔, thanks for clearing that up for me!