Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Unconfirmed Weapons In Warzone

OP anglerfish00

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hello everyone.
As we all know, the build of Warzone that was shown at E3 was not the final build. It only included some of the weapons and vehicles that will be in the final version of the game. (I say this because there is footage of Wraiths and references to Scorpions by the way of requisition cards.)
I have been watching a lot of Warzone footage over the past week, and I thought I would go ahead and make a list of the unconfirmed weapons and vehicles that have not been shown in the game mode, but we know are in the game.
Before I go on, if anyone has any information that may alter this list, please let me know.
(Also, I am pretty sure that not all weapons from Halo 4/other Halo games will return. I will list some that I am sure will be in Halo 5 - and hopefully, Warzone.)

Here is the list of unconfirmed (or at least unseen in the E3 build of Warzone) weapons:

-Railgun
-Beam Rifle
-Light Rifle (I have not seen them being picked up from Prometheans, but they might be able to later.)
-Incineration Cannon
-Scattershot
-Binary Rifle
-Turrets
--Machine Gun Turret
--Plasma Turret

Here is a list of unconfirmed vehicles (or at least unseen in any footage/not referenced yet):

-Mongoose/Gungoose
-Different Warthog variants other than normal turret

Here is a list of weapons and vehicles that we have seen a small amount of footage/referenced elsewhere, but were not in the E3 build of Warzone:

-Fuel Rod Gun
-Wraith
-Scorpion Tank

Now, like I said above, if anyone has any information that changes this list, please tell me.
As for discussion, which of these that have not been shown would you like in Warzone? Any that you would not want? Any that you feel would change the game mode too much?
Of course we have only seen one Warzone map, so there may be more that are built better for ground combat or aerial combat. We cannot know for sure yet.
I personally hope that the Scattershot/Light Rifle are in Warzone (either picked up from AI enemies or from requisitions). I really liked these weapons back in Halo 4, and I hope that they are usable here as well.
They said every weapon and vehicle will be available in the final game. What will be in the full game is a mystery though
They said every weapon and vehicle will be available in the final game. What will be in the full game is a mystery though
I recall them saying that as well. I sure hope they make sure that happens.
I only hope the turrets are still in game and detachable.
AlertFiend wrote:
I only hope the turrets are still in game and detachable.
In the demo Buck was shown using and detaching a plasma turret.
I too hope that turrets return. I seem to recall that footage of Buck, but I would like to see more types of turrets.
Speaking of turrets, I will add them into the main post. I did not think much about them when I first started this thread.
I too hope that turrets return. I seem to recall that footage of Buck, but I would like to see more types of turrets.
Speaking of turrets, I will add them into the main post. I did not think much about them when I first started this thread
Seems to be a promethean turret too. It looks like a detached one to me at least.

Pretty sure one of their vidocs showed wraiths fighting in the warzone map.
Speaking of turrets, I will add them into the main post. I did not think much about them when I first started this thread
Seems to be a promethean turret too. It looks like a detached one to me at least.

Pretty sure one of their vidocs showed wraiths fighting in the warzone map.
Is that the Splinter weapon? I do not recall any other new Promethean weapons so far.
Ughhh....the Binary Rifle was sooooo annoying......LOL
I hope the plasma rifle comes back
Railgun and Cinnamon Cannon confirmed

{Insert Text Here}

The Railgun hasn't been changed, but now holds up to 11 shots

The Cinnamon Cannon, instead of actual bullets, now uses batteries, and has percentages instead of shots
Where art thou, Fist of Rukt?... Or just Gravity Hammers in general?
It is unlikely, but I hope they return the Gravity Hammer. Surely a great weapon.
They cant not never not have the g hammer
A man can dream, Fist of Rukt fits the bill as a legendary weapon to a T.
A man can dream, Fist of Rukt fits the bill as a legendary weapon to a T.
How would a Spartan even carry it
using mobile so I can't link...

http://haloeastereggs.net/sites/default/files/styles/egg-full/public/halo3_77930619_Medium.jpg?itok=HS6j2dTB

If a spartan can do that...
Mongoose and Wargoose (probably newer Gungoose or placeholder name) have already been confirmed in The Sprint - Episode 01.
Where art thou, Fist of Rukt?
For the love of all that is holy..yes!
I would really enjoy more team oriented cards like the troop transpot hog to rush your team to key points on the map!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2