1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
I think boltshots, suppressors and storm rifles are severely underrated, once did a match using primarily storm rifles, had most kills on the game (didn't come top though :/ ) and my tool of destruction was storm rifles. Blissful slumber and fury were just bae.

Also P.S. Open hand + damage boost = two shot kill
Any type of binary rifle!
The assault cannons seem pretty underated I find. They are pretty good honestly, as long as you are in a good position.
I think boltshots in general are underrated
The most underrated weapon is the answer. Should be 7 reqs.
Some of the req weapons that I believe are underated to me are the scale of soirapt, river of light, kriths left hand, song of peace, and whispered truth.

Scale of Soirapt: The scale is available at req 4s and its basically an early access to bayonet weapons (still one hits without ammo). In most warzone games a lot of good stuff is availabe at req 4s that are more better and still has more gameplay appearance than the scale such as the blood of suban, whiplash, blaze of glory, pro pipe etc.

River of Light: Now I know that this weapon is pretty bad but thats only if you use the charge shot. Using the charge shot will continue to drain the gun with each shot fired. To me I absolutely find the charge shot terrible but if you just shoot the weapon normally it uses less enegry then the regular incen cannon plus it has slight tracking that many people do not know about. (Tracking is weaker compared to the heartseeker)

Kriths Left Hand: Honestly I like this sniper and its pretty great to get snapshots with plus a burst seems like a cool idea. With the weapon at 7 reqs most players would overlook the weapon and use a nornfang or a Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta.

Song of Peace: With players at req two I hardly ever see anyone use any weapons till they hit 3. Otherwise some players would pull warthogs or carbines. To me the song of peace is a good starting weapon to req up with. While there is a better supressor that is the razors edge, it has the ability to supercombine but its extremely inconsistent to do so. I find myself to get more kills with the song then i do with the razors.

Whispered Truth: Probably one of the most overlloked mythic weapon other then the oathsworn, the whispered truth is a great precision weapon and has a faster kill time out of most precision weapons other than the barbed lance and the rain of oblivion. It only takes two burst to the head to kill that is if you don't miss. With the speed boost included with the weapon, it makes hit runs a lot easier.
C0RRuPTT wrote:
FTB Taterz wrote:
So what do you guys deem to be the most underrated REQ weapons?
I have found the Light of Urs and the Spnkr EM very underrated. I single-handedly destroyed the enemy core with a Spnkr EM a couple days ago when the enemy team was up 960-400. Sarah Palmer's famous words were ringing loudly in my ear as I called in a Spnkr EM and active camo. You can still destroy their core...Anyhow, in addition to that I have found the Blissful Slumber and Razor's Edge quite underrated.
Plasma pistol, has many uses with emp and shield break.
The regular plasma pistol can't emp right?
The regular plasma pistol can, you need to hold on the trigger to charge it up.
This may sound weird, but the rally scout hog. Available at level 1 reqs, it travels very fast allowing you to quickly get to bases and get earlier caps.
qrobi1 wrote:
This may sound weird, but the rally scout hog. Available at level 1 reqs, it travels very fast allowing you to quickly get to bases and get earlier caps.
Ima let you in on a little secret.
Raid on Apex 7. Two minutes into the round there are Ranger commanders on the beaches in front of both bases. Every round I spawn in a Rally Scout hog. I drive to the enemy base and splatter it straight out of the dropship, then drive back to our base and splatter ours. Boom. Quick 50 vp and half a REQ level acquired.
I think that the halo 2 Delta beam rifle is pretty underrated. I barely see people use it. I think its pretty useful though with that black hole effect when you fire. I also think the Gun-geese are underated just because they shoot rockets instead of bullets like in halo 2. I have found them pretty useful while defending a core in warzone and even ending up saving my base in warzone assualt. Also you guys will be like whaaaa, really NinjaZebra2005. I think the legendary reqs are also very underated because i never see people using them. In my opinion warzone isnt as fun without even the enemy and your team using them because it doesnt add that fear like if you see an enemy across the map with a nornfang and you have to quickly run to get behind something. But yea those are my opinions so i wonder what you guys think.
I think that the halo 2 Delta beam rifle is pretty underrated. I barely see people use it. I think its pretty useful though with that black hole effect when you fire. I also think the Gun-geese are underated just because they shoot rockets instead of bullets like in halo 2. I have found them pretty useful while defending a core in warzone and even ending up saving my base in warzone assualt. Also you guys will be like whaaaa, really NinjaZebra2005. I think the legendary reqs are also very underated because i never see people using them. In my opinion warzone isnt as fun without even the enemy and your team using them because it doesnt add that fear like if you see an enemy across the map with a nornfang and you have to quickly run to get behind something. But yea those are my opinions so i wonder what you guys think.
Gungeese are underrated. Halo 2 Delta Beam rifle is actually underrated in a way because people are all "Nornfang this, Nornfang that, one-shot kill, blah blah blah". Nornfang is amazing, don't get me wrong. However, people overlook the Halo 2 Beam Rifle's one-shot potential.
The reason you don't see ME using them is they are RARE. I've had the certification for months and only have about seven.
Actually I only have five, and I haven't used any. To put this into perspective, I have more Prophet's Banes and I don't even have a certification....
FTB Taterz wrote:
Gungeese are underrated. Halo 2 Delta Beam rifle is actually underrated in a way because people are all "Nornfang this, Nornfang that, one-shot kill, blah blah blah". Nornfang is amazing, don't get me wrong. However, people overlook the Halo 2 Beam Rifle's one-shot potential.
The reason you don't see ME using them is they are RARE. I've had the certification for months and only have about seven.
That was my point about the halo 2 beam rifle is because everyones all like "nornfang, beam rifle, nornfang, beam rifle, NORNFANG OBVIOUSLY. I just dont get it.
FTB Taterz wrote:
qrobi1 wrote:
Ima let you in on a little secret.
Raid on Apex 7. Two minutes into the round there are Ranger commanders on the beaches in front of both bases. Every round I spawn in a Rally Scout hog. I drive to the enemy base and splatter it straight out of the dropship, then drive back to our base and splatter ours. Boom. Quick 50 vp and half a REQ level acquired.
Thanks
I think to an extent, the Talon of the Lost (the tier-3 Needler) could also be regarded as underrated when pitted against Razor's Edge and Blood of Suban. While it may not have the best range and supercombine capacity, the sheer power of the explosions can rip apart most light vehicles with ease.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I think to an extent, the Talon of the Lost (the tier-3 Needler) could also be regarded as underrated when pitted against Razor's Edge and Blood of Suban. While it may not have the best range and supercombine capacity, the sheer power of the explosions can rip apart most light vehicles with ease.
I've killed the pilot out of his/her Wasp early game quite a few times and left the Wasp damaged but usable to where I could rack up a few kills with it.
Voids tear and the one hit melee brute plasma rifle that I forgot the name of
4 pages and no mention of the Barbed Lance? That thing is amazing when scoped
Voids tear and the one hit melee brute plasma rifle that I forgot the name of
Scale of Soirapt.
BlinKid182 wrote:
4 pages and no mention of the Barbed Lance? That thing is amazing when scoped
Ehhh not a fan of any of the LightRifles of Halo 5.
Pro pipe!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6