Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Unfrig - is it still possible???

OP RoastedGoat199

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I must play warzone completely wrong. Find there is too much fire coming from all directions to get a meaningful streak going. I guess if you're wondering who the weak link is, it's probably yourself!

By the time banshees are out, so are lasers and railguns. A couple cross map laser shots and you're dead. Super impressed by anyone who can put a lengthy spree together in that game mode. Don't think I've done more than a prophets bane running riot.
I'm not always the weak link. I'd say I get a positive KD about 80-85% of the time. I've not checked but will do so. I just don't kill fast enough and with the score doubling per kill, time is now more a factor than before.

just checked... for my last 15 games:
ave kills 12.2. most 20
ave deaths 6.6
ave position 6. best 3rd
ave bosses 1.4

some games almost half the team left, so that was fun. Had a few weird lag outs. to be honest, last night was pretty rage inducing and not a good night but I still only went negative twice (so that's 13% of the time I went negative.... even in the games we got stomped on, not so bad
Was referring to myself as the weak link. Apologies for poor wording on my part.
all good.
but you can see, with a max of 20 kills the unfrig or any good streak is somewhat an out of reach goal. over the weekend i did have a 40 kill game but certainly not without any deaths.
Big team objective is also a viable method. If you can control a sniper or vehicle for the majority of the match, you can rack up some serious kills. I've got a few inconceivables in BTB CTF. Each time the game ended or I choked the last few kills. The trick is to not get stressed about it. If it happens then it happens. If you go into a match with the intention of getting an unfrig, every match where you fall short will make you more aggravated, which will make it even less likely the next match will be any better
Sypriz wrote:
Can't see how lol, especially when the 12 man teams are built up of some of the sweatiest WZ players on Earth xD

I'm not sure how you search, because the last time I checked when a team searches on expanded, after a certain amount of time it will take the closest thing it can get to allow us in a game. Just the same as it will do that for other players searching on expanded.
I've seen the 12s you run with lol, not to be rude but their not the "sweatiest players on Earth" I try getting games with 8 mans and get a game every 50 or so minutes.
Really? Well it's enough to beat Adamant when we play. Considering we have the three best boss slayers in the game on our team as well I'd say yeah, we're pretty good and fairly high in the MMR range. Spartan kills aren't everything.
Boss slaying isn’t important when you get slayer out of middle base. We could do a 12v12 to see what happens
Sypriz wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
Can't see how lol, especially when the 12 man teams are built up of some of the sweatiest WZ players on Earth xD

I'm not sure how you search, because the last time I checked when a team searches on expanded, after a certain amount of time it will take the closest thing it can get to allow us in a game. Just the same as it will do that for other players searching on expanded.
I've seen the 12s you run with lol, not to be rude but their not the "sweatiest players on Earth" I try getting games with 8 mans and get a game every 50 or so minutes.
Really? Well it's enough to beat Adamant when we play. Considering we have the three best boss slayers in the game on our team as well I'd say yeah, we're pretty good and fairly high in the MMR range. Spartan kills aren't everything.
Boss slaying isn’t important when you get slayer out of middle base. We could do a 12v12 to see what happens
We could do a 12v12 I'm happy to do so, and so are the rest of Demoralized. My only concern is will you all be able to match us with your out of this world MMR? Since you guys are so good we probably won't even match cause your MMR won't match ours. We aren't waiting 50 minutes lol.
Sypriz wrote:

Ummm... I don’t think you’ve ever beaten Adamant. And yeah, like Sypriz said, if you guys want to 12v12 or 8v8 feel free to let me know.
Volize wrote:
Sypriz wrote:

Ummm... I don’t think you’ve ever beaten Adamant. And yeah, like Sypriz said, if you guys want to 12v12 or 8v8 feel free to let me know.
Yeah, pretty sure we have xD. But hey, easy way to settle it.
Volize wrote:
Sypriz wrote:

Again, I don’t recall it ever happening. And even if you did, there’s no way it was an actual 12v12 or even close to that. I haven’t run with a full 12 man team of Adamant in close to a year. If you have proof you can show me. Would you guys wanna do BTB customs sometime? Or maybe 4v4s? It would be impossible to match in Warzone because my team’s MMR is way too high.
Volize wrote:
Volize wrote:
Sypriz wrote:

Again, I don’t recall it ever happening. And even if you did, there’s no way it was an actual 12v12 or even close to that. I haven’t run with a full 12 man team of Adamant in close to a year. If you have proof you can show me. Would you guys wanna do BTB customs sometime? Or maybe 4v4s? It would be impossible to match in Warzone because my team’s MMR is way too high.
They probably beat us in a 12v4 or something lol... let them have it lol, it’s all they got <3
Way WAY back onto the proper topic but; yes. I have an Unfrig. I got it the way that I have gotten Unfrigs since Halo 3; gauss hog spam.
More specifically, I got in my friend's gauss on Viking on CTF, and drove around the map screaming at him constantly and shooting everything enemy colored that moved and every vehicle that crossed my path and then drove away as fast as we could when we got shot at and I got it.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3