OP Exenius

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
Seeing a list like this only increases my desire to be a part of it. Maybe someday....
Regardless, well done. Must've taken a lot of time and tedious fact-checking...I assume.
Greenskull wrote:
I have fire as well. :)
Hi Greenskull I know this is off topic but I have started a YouTube Channel For my Spartan Company and I was wondering if you could give me some tips on how to be successful with the Channel. I watch your YouTube channel alot and I really enjoy your videos​ So thanks for reading. I also understand If you don't want to respond But anyways thanks and much love from a fan. 😁
Take this to PM's or twitter please. :)
Oh ok thanks.
Wraith0912 wrote:
Seeing a list like this only increases my desire to be a part of it. Maybe someday....
Regardless, well done. Must've taken a lot of time and tedious fact-checking...I assume.
Yeah I know the feeling. Unfortunately a few minutes after I realized there are a few fire skin people I missed. I've worked on this for nearly 4 hours today, so I figured it can wait another day.
Bionicled wrote:
I see a bunch of royalty on these lists!
I agree with you
Put me on the Fire list as well! :)
  • Fire - http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/cornbreadman/video/31227866
  • Ice - http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/cornbreadman/video/29992769
Awesome thread :)
How the hell did you compile this

edit: oh you actually went through unys entire game history, Jesus Christ that's dedicated
I have the ice skin
I believe Unyshek wasn't present for the Extermination Community Playdate, so I think you may also want to check the game histories for both ske7ch and GrimBrother One (or whoever else is on 343's Community Playdate team) in addition to Uny's.
Dang that list shows some dedication. How did u even compile that?

Oh ok I just saw it. Somehow missed it when I read through. Amazing dedication. I wouldnt have the patience for that
lRespct wrote:
I have the ice skin
You're number 155 on the Ice Skin list. We actually got it in the same game.
Here's the link to that game in game history
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/9a23f82c-9a88-45dc-b615-0ebf4f7fcdb2/players/tyro771177?gameHistoryMatchIndex=160&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena
My friend SushixIzzyChan also has the Fire Skin. She had a few screenshots featured on the CU as well.

Edit:
The name I have provided is her Gamertag.

I also know Tico_Dem0n. His gamertag is Tico Dem0n.
I believe Unyshek wasn't present for the Extermination Community Playdate, so I think you may also want to check the game histories for both ske7ch and GrimBrother One (or whoever else is on 343's Community Playdate team) in addition to Uny's.
Yeah I noticed and already took care of it. I also took into account for the multiple teams during the doubles play date.
I think the best takeaway from this is that I'm #1 and Unsorted Guy is #3... as it should be...haha

But seriously... nice list!
The Fire Unicorn Skin is given to anyone having their screenshot featured in their Community Updates. They're rare I guess because most people dont really go for screenshot as much as they used to. I do have to say that someone, not mentioning his name, got the skin by submitting an edited shot. So at this point in order to get it, you have to have Unyshek, Ske7ch, or GrimBrotherOne share a screenshot via their Twitter accounts, which is how I got mine. Good Luck!
If you are in the list and you are mexican please like my comment
Wow, nice job man! Hopefully someday I can make your list :')
Well now, wasn't expecting to see that Fire skin of mine is THAT rare. Will definitely be using that one for the future for Screenshots and Warzone Firefight nonsense. :) Thanks for making this Exenius! Superb work and organisation.
Hey! It's a list! And I'm on it! :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7