1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
Ha, haven't played in a few months. Surprised to see my name on a list like this :)
Do those who have had their cannon fodder question(s) answered in the weekly update qualify for the skin?
Hey I have the rarer one. sweet!
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Here's a Unicorn Fire screenshot for you all.
Dosen't look great but would still want a screenshot with it.

And some randoms keep 'begging' me to post some of my screenshots to get some kind of 'Red Unicorn Skin' which I didn't understand at the time.Now I know what it is and Pretty sure I won't get the skin even if was not lazy enough to post them.
YourBabiesMomma #93 Unicorn Ice! 🦄
I Am Her!
Anyone know of the next play day time?
I've waited days to comment this - 'yay I made it to the list :)'. That is all.
hopefully they will have info soon as ice is all i can try for the fire i doubt i have any chance at and ice you have to still get into their game so having a day and period of time they would be playing is a start and helpful but i can't find info.
hopefully they will have info soon as ice is all i can try for the fire i doubt i have any chance at and ice you have to still get into their game so having a day and period of time they would be playing is a start and helpful but i can't find info.
It's quite difficult to match them. I tried earlier this month. I must have been close. But no luck. It's best to play on expanded.
I didn't even know I had the fire skin until you tagged me in this, thanks for that lol.
Turns out I was play of the week 4/13? go figure lol.
I didn't even know I had the fire skin until you tagged me in this, thanks for that lol.
Turns out I was play of the week 4/13? go figure lol.
Well congrats! Only about a month late.
You forgot shuan labs/mr pokephile :) redskin
I'm one of the people with the Unicorn Ice skin. We matched 343 on Warzone Warlords. I remember going to the bathroom while the matchmaking search was going on and coming back and seeing 12 343i logos and getting super pumped. My team played an amazing and close game with them. This is a video of the game we played: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAG-UoKT9Q0
so still no word on the next playdate and time as the more i hear of peoples experiences the more eager i want to at least try to get into one of these games.
Woohoo I see myself c: #62 Fire Uni 🔥
Exenius wrote:
A Forerunner AI also owns the Ice Unicorn skin for some peng screenshots.
The ice skin is obtained by matching 343 during a playdate. It's not related to screenshots at all.
I matched BS Angel once, though that was nearly two years ago.
Exenius wrote:
oDelly wrote:
Wow, nice job putting this together man! Must have taken quite a bit of time

Question: How were you able to confirm all the players that received these skins?
For the fire ones I just went through all the community updates since the beginning of the year (when they started giving it out). The ice ones I went back in Unyshek's game history to all the playdates and got the gamertags that way. I can't really confirm that everyone listed has the skin, so I just assumed that everyone that should have got it did get it. There's bound to be a few mistakes in there.
I can confirm that me, BatmanMX77 (number 112) along with FiveStingray152 (120), Spartan Gator(119), and TripleThreat98(118) all have the ice skin.

Sidenote: You did a really good job putting this together, and thank you for sharing all of this with the community :) Everyone else needs to like his list post to show how cool it is!
suppose to be rare
whenever the next playdate and time is if someone could post it here whenever it is announced that would be great.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8