OP Exenius

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
I got the Ice skin too during the last H3 playlist
How long after matching them did it take for you to get the req pack?
You should have yours now, DejaVu!

it's happening
Unyshek wrote:
You should have yours now, DejaVu!

Lol awsome! Love it man thanks!!!
Idk I think I got it right after the event ended, but I was also in the second to last game
Probably realize this whole thread is about correcting the list, but my Primary account DKG673S has it as well
I got em both back in March.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Don’t know if it was a event or not but I played against “heytred” (I believe that was his name) who had the 343 emblem in shotty snipes. But didn’t get anything from it.
Don’t know if it was a event or not but I played against “heytred” (I believe that was his name) who had the 343 emblem in shotty snipes. But didn’t get anything from it.
He doesn't work there anymore. The event dates will usually be mentioned on Twitter or in the community updates. I believe there's one happening right now for another 15 minutes in the Castle Wars playlist.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
He doesn't work there anymore. The event dates will usually be mentioned on Twitter or in the community updates. I believe there's one happening right now for another 15 minutes in the Castle Wars playlist.
Well darn that blows, oh well. I’ll have to go give them a follow on Twitter if I haven’t already.
How can i get unicorn helmet ?
Why is so hard to play whit a 343 player in matchmaking ?
I want that skin
A Forsaken God and RUL Redskull have the fire unicorn skin, A Forsaken God also has the ice unicorn skin.
What are you trying to get at
I somehow matched with Grim last night during the stream and so far havent seen the REQ pack for it in my unlocks.

I assume it takes 24hrs to unlock, how long did it take for everyone else?

Im fine with waiting but its my only Halo claim to fame lol.

Thanks.
I somehow matched with Grim last night during the stream and so far havent seen the REQ pack for it in my unlocks.

Thanks.
Just checked, we were on the same match lol.

I imagine we will receive it during the day.
<p></p>

Thanks.
Just checked, we were on the same match lol.

I imagine we will receive it during the day.
<p></p>
That or it comes in different batches every so often.

Good Game by the way.

Thanks.
These packs get manually awarded, so it can take a day or two for them to be awarded.
Nothing yet. At this point is safe to say they'll be sending it tomorrow.
I got the Fire Unicorn skin a while ago.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8