Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Unicorn Fist Req Pack

OP Chinatown Ben

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey 343i,

will you put the Unicorn Fist req pack back in the H5 store please? I’ve played the game since it came out but some how missed this pack. I’m only missing a few specialty items like this. It would mean a lot to all of us loyal H5 players.

Sincerely,
SR153
I would love this! H5 won’t be around once infinite drops. Fire unicorn for those few with 153 would make their grind well worth it with one more item to finish off their collections!
I agree. That would be awesome to ends things of for Halo 5. A strong finish
Yes, I would also love for this to be back!
Yeah! I like these skins and would love to have more items that can't be retrieved from Gold Packs: since like a whole lot of other H5 players at this point, I have all of those unlocks. Why not add the other packs to the store so we can all finish our collections before Infinite?
This would be a great I really like the skins and wanna see them come to more players. I especially want it.
Love this idea!

The more req availability, the better.

This game has had an awesome run - let's make it more accessible!
Please 343!
Why stop at just unicorn fist? There are plenty of other packs that could be readded, and there are players like myself who are collectors and never had the opportunity to obtain them when they were out. And while we're at it, why just limit it to a single special pack that rotates every few weeks? Why not have them all permanently available in the shop?
YES. Please do this 343.
Hell yeah dude! I’ve been playing this game forever and it’s sucks to miss some of the req packs and they never come back. This would be great.
I love the idea of 343i opening of the req store to include all previously sold packs.

343i, this is a chance for you to increase your profit margin for H5. Rerelease all previously available req packs and I guarantee you will see a large increase in sales. H5 still has a large fan base and it’s only getting bigger the closer Infinite gets to launch.
I will be happy to see this pack in the game again.
Come on 343, open the full req store up. Put all the possible req packs in and leave them.
^^^ 343 pls
I’m guessing they will wait until after Infinite is out and they finally decide to move H5 to PC. Then they will do something similar to MCC with the updates and additional features.
I’m guessing they will wait until after Infinite is out and they finally decide to move H5 to PC. Then they will do something similar to MCC with the updates and additional features.
I hope so
It would be nice!
It would be nice!
Agreed! It is baffling how simple these adjustments and or fixes are, yet take forever or never get done. Makes me wonder if 343 is operating on a skeleton crew.
It would be nice!
Agreed! It is baffling how simple these adjustments and or fixes are, yet take forever or never get done. Makes me wonder if 343 is operating on a skeleton crew.
I really hope not
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2