Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Unicorn Fist Req Pack

OP Chinatown Ben

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It would be nice!
Agreed! It is baffling how simple these adjustments and or fixes are, yet take forever or never get done. Makes me wonder if 343 is operating on a skeleton crew.
I really hope not
Me too, but it takes a long time for them to get around to fixing such minor issues.
Tsxki wrote:
I will be happy to see this pack in the game again.
Me too, I hope that 343 let us see this pack in the game again.
Hey 343i,

will you put the Unicorn Fist req pack back in the H5 store please? I’ve played the game since it came out but some how missed this pack. I’m only missing a few specialty items like this. It would mean a lot to all of us loyal H5 players.

Sincerely,
SR153
Give this spartan his req pack! And an icecream from the house for being patient.
It would be nice!
Agreed! It is baffling how simple these adjustments and or fixes are, yet take forever or never get done. Makes me wonder if 343 is operating on a skeleton crew.
I really hope not
Me too, but it takes a long time for them to get around to fixing such minor issues.
They do not currently have any one working on bug fixing or additions to the game, we know that.

Halo 5 likely is a secondary duty for a handful of people in the publishing team at this point, making adjustments to the rotation of packs and playlists (which honestly are probably all scheduled out at this point anyways).
You’re probably right. But I feel like this is a task they could assign a paid or unpaid intern to do. Also, each time they make a change in the req store, I doubt it’s automatic. Why not just change it to all the packs and have one less task to do?
Come on 343, click the button and set us free
yo he perdido varios paquetes y me he sentido mal conmigo mismo..... pensar que mi colección de halo 5 no es nada y eso que soy veterano, tener suerte en que se les de la gana de poner reqs cuando quieran ( que se tardan como una eternidad), espero que consideren los comentarios de sus jugadores y de la comunidad.
343 Tednos piedad :")
Please 343, PLEASE
you’re doing the right thing with Infinite’s BP system. Just don’t forget about us H5 fans. Stop the FOMO.
Please 343, PLEASE
Give this man his pack! @343 🙏
I understand why some req packs can no longer be put back into circulation, but I struggle to understand why not put most if not all available packs back into the store. Where is the harm?
What was inside the pack? I thinks I took a break when that came out.
What was inside the pack? I thinks I took a break when that came out.
5 unicorn fist weapon skins
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2