Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Unicorn weapon skins

OP AgentDeRocK

Anybody already know or know where I can look to stay updated on the playdate to get the ice unicorn skin and also maybe advice on how to get the fire unicorn skin?
The @Halo Twitter account tells you when they play.
I jump online everytime a playdate occurs. My gt is Nova Spy if you wanted to join during the next one
Anybody already know or know where I can look to stay updated on the playdate to get the ice unicorn skin and also maybe advice on how to get the fire unicorn skin?
They generally get announced in the Community Updates. Check the latest blog for more details of next week's playdate:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/fancy-catch-up
Quote:
PUTTING THE STREAM IN EXTREMENext week, May 2 at 1:30pm PT you’ll want to tune into mixer.com/Halo as Uny will be joining yours truly to hang out, have fun, and play some of the new Elimination playlist online as we kick off a new social stream series. Come and watch me get destroyed as I get haplessly thrown to the high-ranking wolves thanks to having to match in a party with the Warzone Warlord himself. It won’t be pretty, but it will be fun. Besides, we’ll be doling out 343 Ice Unicorn weapon skins along the way. See you there!
Nova Spy wrote:
I jump online everytime a playdate occurs. My gt is Nova Spy if you wanted to join durin
Nova Spy wrote:
I jump online everytime a playdate occurs. My gt is Nova Spy if you wanted to join during the next one
Yeah im down. Im on vacation at the moment and wont be back home until the 1st though.
g the next on
Alright man cool. Hopefully your in the us as the host needs to be for a chance. Just msg me before the time
Rumor has it that there will be one later this week. Wednesday or Thursday.

Edit- I was right. Its Wednesday in the new Breakout playlist.
Nova Spy wrote:
Alright man cool. Hopefully your in the us as the host needs to be for a chance. Just msg me before the time
I'll be back on the 1st so I'll play then.
twitter is probably the best way to tell
The Ice and Fire unicorn skins are two of the hardest skins to get. The Ice Unicorn skin is acquired by participating in a 343 community playdate, so stay in touch with the 343i Twitter for dates, and the Fire Unicorn skin is when you make something, such as a map or game mode, that gets implemented into matchmaking
For the Ice you should keep checking twitter for playdates
Next one is Wednesday 130PM PST so 430PM EST