1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
For me, I'd never take take this off.
Helmet: Mark VI GEN1 Scarred
Body: Helioskrill
Visor: Dynasty
Colors: Pepper (Primary), Lapis (Secondary)
A reason why I choose the Scarred version over OG it's so that it can translate the effort I put into completing all MCC campaigns on Legendary, while Helioskrill is the reward. Maybe it's not the most unique armor set out there, but it is I C O N I C to me.
Though Helioskrill isn't really the "reward" for MCC on Legendary now because you can get it through the REQ Packs now.
As far as I'm concerned, it's only the variants. I admit, I did search on Halopedia and found out that the OG Helioskrill can only be attained through Mythic REQ packs (and the achiev, but that's not the focus). You can't buy any, so those who recognize the designs will understand that I've put effort in the the campaigns. So yes, it's still a reward, just not it's skins (but frankly, I prefer the OG).
I only ever wear two different pieces if they match thematically. For example:
Warrior Helm Helmet
Recluse Seri Body
A reason why I choose the Scarred version over OG it's so that it can translate the effort I put into completing all MCC campaigns on Legendary, while Helioskrill is the reward. Maybe it's not the most unique armor set out there, but it is I C O N I C to me.
Though Helioskrill isn't really the "reward" for MCC on Legendary now because you can get it through the REQ Packs now.
As far as I'm concerned, it's only the variants. I admit, I did search on Halopedia and found out that the OG Helioskrill can only be attained through Mythic REQ packs (and the achiev, but that's not the focus). You can't buy any, so those who recognize the designs will understand that I've put effort in the the campaigns. So yes, it's still a reward, just not it's skins (but frankly, I prefer the OG).
I got all the Helioskrill Armor, even the OG set from Gold Packs....so it's not just Mystic Packs...unless they changed it so you can only get in it Mystic Packs since I got my set.
Well I use different sets for a reason, such as:
  1. Standard- Noble, Legendary, Moss and Pepper
  2. Juggernaut- EOD, Indomitable, Midnight, Pepper and Pepper
  3. Scout- Noble, Vigilant Watcher, Midnight/Legendary, Moss and Pepper/ Pepper and Pepper
  4. DOOM Slayer- Dynast, Tracer, Midnight, Moss and Pepper
I got all the Helioskrill Armor, even the OG set from Gold Packs....so it's not just Mystic Packs...unless they changed it so you can only get in it Mystic Packs since I got my set.
Well, I did say that Halopedia mentions that the OG set can only be attained from Mythic packs. Regardless, I love the armor's design, the lore and the requirement for it.
I like to mix the Hellcat and Pilot. Sometimes the Achilles armor, but not a fan of the helmet.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2