Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Unlock all item , for 343

OP XynuX

Hello
we are a few months from the release of infinite halo, the game is at "end of life" it could be good that it unblocks or gives back all the packs that there were during the life of the games

I'm not talking about ice skin and fire skin, because it's two skin must be obtained in a certain way

Thanks 343
While Halo Infinite will be released later this year, Halo 5: Guardians is far from the end of it's life. Halo 3 came out in 2007 on Xbox 360 and there are still thousands of people who still play. The same thing for Halo Reach on Xbox 360 and that was released in 2010. I don't see an "unlock all" becoming a thing.
Uhh no. Play the game and unlock items like everyone else.
XynuX wrote:
Hello
we are a few months from the release of infinite halo, the game is at "end of life" it could be good that it unblocks or gives back all the packs that there were during the life of the games

I'm not talking about ice skin and fire skin, because it's two skin must be obtained in a certain way

Thanks 343
That’d be just idiotic. It’s inconsiderate to the people who are grinding/who have grinded for all the REQs. 343 probably never will do it, and if they do, they’ll probably do it on MCC like how they have done with H3 and H4, giving you all the armours, just as sets and unable to be interchanged. If you want all the armours, grind silvers until you have all the common, uncommon, and rare REQs, then grind gold packs until you have all the ultra rare, legendary, and mythic armours.
Are you from the future cause we're a lot farther out than a few months.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
It's coming end of 2020 so like maybe 10 more months? lol
Spry123 wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
It's coming end of 2020 so like maybe 10 more months? lol
I guess to some that might still qualify as "a few", compared to say if it was coming out in 2022 or something which is a smidge more than a few.... But when I think "a few months" I think 2 ~ 3 personally :)
I never bought a req pack with money, play then get all the silver unlockables until it gives you reqs back then repeat with gold. New platinum req is a waste of Reqs when gold is only 4000 reqs after it gives you 6000 back. Sell the hundreds of extra usless weapon/ vehicle reqs you have. Reqs are basically usless after a while unless you play warzone which u don't need reqs if others are using them , kill them for weapons, a plasma pistol to steal vehicles, but you dont need it.
4 the release of infinite it would be good if we got a ton of free packs for a look back pack?
No, they shouldn't release everything for the players who haven't unlocked everything yet. I managed to unlock everything in Halo 5 (save for like the Timmy and Olive helmets, the Achilles set, the Ice and Fire weapon skins, and maybe like 1 extra armor set you could only get back while watching the tournament a long time ago). I grinded and worked to unlock everything, as did many players; and it would be a pretty damn big slap in the face to us that did work to get everything if 343 was like "Oh, the game is kinda up in age now, here is everything you didn't unlock."
Nah - not time to unlock everything.
But maybe time to leave all the different req packs available for purchase at all times.
Let us choose how to spend our RP.
I'm talking Platinum, XP Boost, Helmet Pack, all of them.
AshamanND wrote:
But maybe time to leave all the different req packs available for purchase at all times.
If you want something, just play the game and unlock it like everyone else. If you missed out on it...then oh well...it's your loss. There are a few items that were seemingly a "limited time" offer that I missed out. Do I want them to be giving out/made available again just so I can get them? No....I just ended up playing the game until I unlocked everything else that was available that I could.

It's really annoying seeing people be like "Oh, no time to unlock everything." So, basically you are saying you don't have time to play the game and just want a short cut to be able to get what you want. Again...just play the game like everyone else.

EDIT: Nevermind...I see what you were getting at. I misinterpreted the way you said your post as meaning something else. My bad.
AshamanND wrote:
If you want something, just play the game and unlock it like everyone else. If you missed out on it...then oh well...it's your loss. There are a few items that were seemingly a "limited time" offer that I missed out. Do I want them to be giving out/made available again just so I can get them? No....I just ended up playing the game until I unlocked everything else that was available that I could.

It's really annoying seeing people be like "Oh, no time to unlock everything." So, basically you are saying you don't have time to play the game and just want a short cut to be able to get what you want. Again...just play the game like everyone else.

EDIT: Nevermind...I see what you were getting at. I misinterpreted the way you said your post as meaning something else. My bad.
No worries.
To further clarify, I didn't mention the HCS or Challenger stuff because that's different and was tied to specific events.
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:

No worries.
To further clarify, I didn't mention the HCS or Challenger stuff because that's different and was tied to specific events.
Those were the other items I couldn't remember to add to the small list of things I have yet to get in Halo 5...only because I was at work and missed the competition stream to get the armor for watching it.
I feel for you OP, but disagree items should be "unblocked".
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
XynuX wrote:
Hello

Thanks 343
if You Play you can Unlock the Items
tuhin94 wrote:
Uhh no. Play the game and unlock items like everyone else.
right this way......... the game is for play