2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
Yes, since it actually doesn't do anything and does not penalize players for use or lack of use.
Actually, the ridiculous amounts of clutter on-screen will punish anyone who uses it.

And some folks were talking about animations of bringing the gun up to your face--yes, these are cool, but also time-consuming. It would be very frustrating to have to wait for that every time you got de-scoped, an issue most games with ADS don't face.

I also realize that it is not true ADS, leading some of you to ask why I don't like it. Well, if it's not true ADS, why bother having it? I want to be able to see what's going on in the game world, and the fact that you always could in Halo with no negative impact to gameplay proves that it works.
Is it drastically different? No? Then yes.
No, old way is the real smart scope
Yes.
Something new is nice.
PERHAPS give players an option if they can?
Both are ok. Considering that I don't get emotionally attached to stuff like classic zoom, I feel both serve the same purpose with different methods. So it's not about whether it "feels" Halo or not.
Updated: this poll is being tallied, so please give a clear yes or no answer. Other comments are welcome as well.
Why not have both. Just put it in the settings that you can choose your zoom style. Problem solved. I'd be happy to see anyone rebutle this.
Kreig556 wrote:
Both are ok. Considering that I don't get emotionally attached to stuff like classic zoom, I feel both serve the same purpose with different methods. So it's not about whether it "feels" Halo or not.
I know the poll is yes or no but there really should be a third option for people who don't care either way. I agree with Kreig.
Why not have both. Just put it in the settings that you can choose your zoom style. Problem solved. I'd be happy to see anyone rebutle this.
No

If it is included in Halo 5, then Halo 5 will be the first Halo game I do not purchase.
Kreig556 wrote:

I know the poll is yes or no but there really should be a third option for people who don't care either way. I agree with Kreig.
LoL. I hope this isn't sarcasm.
No Halo should not have ADS but this poll is kinda dumb seeing as Halo does not have ADS anyway it has smart scope which is not ADS it the same has always been in Halo just looks slightly different open your eyes everyone and take off the rose tinted glasses.
Yes

(it's not ADS, it's smart scope!)
it's funny that they add a few character movement frames in and out of scopes and people were just itching to do some premature b****ing. The new BR scope didn't help any either.
Updated: 19-Yes to new scope/19-No keep the classic scope. The score is 50-50!

it's funny that they add a few character movement frames in and out of scopes and people were just itching to do some premature b****ing. The new BR scope didn't help any either.
This is a poll. If you don't have a answer or any non hostile comments don't post. Thank you.
No, if it its purely cosmetic why even have such a controversial featire
Probably no
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7