1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
Polygon just revealed it
That grunt mech looks adorable though
I like the new UNSC vehicle. A lot. Really I do!
Thats HUGE!!
So all that bickering that posting and crying for items we don't deserve seems to be coming undone. Good job community! KEEP THIS UP.
That grunt though, awesome lol
So all that bickering that posting and crying for items we don't deserve seems to be coming undone. Good job community! KEEP THIS UP.
Agreed lol
Lmao Whoaaa that mech thoooooo
AHHHHH!! So awesome. I really hope we see that grunt mecha as a new boss on the Sanghelios Warzone map.
I was not expecting this at all! BTW the grunt boss is 10/10 ign
I don't think the community complaints that we've had a couple of months ago made this happen. This has been in the works for awhile.
AHHHHH!! So awesome. I really hope we see that grunt mecha as a new boss on the Sanghelios Warzone map.
It is random, so sometimes it will be the grunt and sometimes it will be the warden.
Brilliant! I've never been one of the impatient ones, and I hope the "late" release means they're both refined and balanced! Good work, 343 (:
Duuude, that freaking Grunt Goblin looks super freaking siiick!

And the AV-49 finally reveals itself. I was hoping it would be called the Wasp, perfect name! Excited to fly that.
This is so ridiculously awesome that words can't describe it. GRUUUUUUUUNNNT MEEEEEECCCHHHHH! Haha, so cant wait to dive in an play. And the Wasp? Damn that looks cool. Think I'll be using one any chace I get <3
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The Grunt Mech is going to be OP, I can already tell. In B4 kids cry for it be nerfed, and the Wasp looks like a reskinned Phaeton. It will be fun to have a new vehicle either way though.
That looks incredible!
I like VTOLs and now, we'll have them in Halo 5 ;)
And this Grunt Goblin mech... Can't wait for this update.
Looks pretty cool.
I seen chief Canuck tweet this and thought it was a joke! How cool! :)
WOW! People are going to love this!

We get UNSC air vehicle and a grunt mech boss with mega needler arm?!

Super happy, thanks for the info :) Looking forward to the update even more now.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21