2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 21
The new boss looks awesome, when will this update come out?!?!?
This is VERY awesome :D
I like the Idea that that Wasp is a Hit-And-Run air craft mainly used for close combat engagements. I'll definitely like it a lot more than the Phaeton Helios lol.
Btw I strongly dislike the Phaeton Helios, normal Phaeton is soo much better. Lol
You must be terrible in the Helios. It is leaps and bounds better than the regular.
Can't lie, that Mecha Grunt reminds me of D.Va.
This is an update that I can gladly stay up at night planning the possibilities of what I should do first.
This should be fun, something new, I hope the wasp will be cool and not like the phaton
So all that bickering that posting and crying for items we don't deserve seems to be coming undone. Good job community! KEEP THIS UP.
Shut up. But yea I never cared for a unsc air vehicle but I understood a lot of the community wanted one so it's nice were getting one and it looks insanely cool. Typically I hate how 343 designs things but this is nice. And while the grunt thing is cool it just does not feel like something the covenant would use. Ever. What would've been cool is one of the maps or something having a scarab boss.
To be fair, the scarab didn't feel like halo when it was first introduced in halo 2. By halo 6, this will be a staple of halo.
Please give whoever came up with a grunt mech a big hug. Also, what about Professor Anders' goblins?
Gremlins*
Ahh, my bad. Give this Spartan a hug too.

This post has been hidden.

...and I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
So all that bickering that posting and crying for items we don't deserve seems to be coming undone. Good job community! KEEP THIS UP.
Shut up. But yea I never cared for a unsc air vehicle but I understood a lot of the community wanted one so it's nice were getting one and it looks insanely cool. Typically I hate how 343 designs things but this is nice. And while the grunt thing is cool it just does not feel like something the covenant would use. Ever. What would've been cool is one of the maps or something having a scarab boss.
Now, keep in mind that the Covenant is entirely gone. According to Canon Fodder, the Grunts have cast their lot with Cortana and the Created.
Anyone else wondering where the Wasp is on the Warzone REQ preview sheet? Could it be the three bottom right pics? And what about that rare warzone REQ 1 up from the bottom mid?
That's what I've been saying! I can't wait!
l RyanW l wrote:
Polygon just revealed it
That grunt mech looks adorable though
Great!

All we need now is...

Some halo 3 armors...
Like...
Real CQB!
Maybe EOD?
Grunt Mech vs Mantis, I have to see this.
That Wasp looks awesome! A wonderful addition.. A shame it was not a transport class air vehicle, but it's still a UNSC aircraft! A huge requested thing! I hope there are more widely requested things brought back in the future.
Now, keep in mind that the Covenant is entirely gone. According to Canon Fodder, the Grunts have cast their lot with Cortana and the Created.
The Banished from Halo wars 2 may come into a main game, in fact I'm counting on it.
The wasp is a Phaeton with a UNSC skin and Turret
I feel the need to say "good things come to those who wait".
"Good things come to those who whine until they get what they want"***
The wasp is a Phaeton with a UNSC skin and Turret
^ I found one ^
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 21