5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 21
l RyanW l wrote:
Polygon just revealed it
That grunt mech looks adorable though
It's a special disarming tactic. Makes you think it's all cute and bubbly then shreds you with mega needles!
Grunt Mech ftw!
The grunt mech looks really cool, can't wait to fight it. Very happy to see a UNSC air vehicle finally, im not going to assume anything about how it operates until i've actually used or seen one in action first.
Halo comunity be like

Halo comunity: 343 sucks they won't add an aerial unsc vechile.

343i: There you go an awesome aerial unsc vechile.

Halo comunity: Oh it sucks it's a Phaeton reskin.
I mean, are they wrong? They could be, but that's what it looks like thus far. And it only took 4 years of begging on hands and knees to get that reskin.

They could have at least made it a two-seater to differentiate it from the Phaeton, unless the armament or flight mechanics are somehow different. But we'll see soon enough.
l RyanW l wrote:
Polygon just revealed it
The wasp looks pretty damn cool. It looks prettier than the hornet and falcon combined
Why not replace the Warden Eternal in the campaign with the Grunt Goblin? Just the mech itself has more personality and narrative impact than Warden Eternal could ever have... This is just sad, honestly.

Spoiler:
Show
OMG, Incoming wave of Grunt mechs. RETREAT!!!!!!!!
I'm curious how it will fly. Will it be more aerial maneuvers like the Banshee, or more on-station fire like the Phaeton. I personally hope more of the latter. Maybe something that can hover, then it picks up speed as you go, but takes a few seconds to build up that speed.
l RyanW l wrote:
Polygon just revealed it
The wasp looks pretty damn cool. It looks prettier than the hornet and falcon combined
I agree. It looks like it was actually built for aerial combat and maneuverability.
Meh... Should have been at launch. But seriously this was the kinda stuff I was expecting every other update, like a new vehicle or gamemode instead of nothing then all the sudden a bunch of things in one update.
See this didn't need to be in at launch, but stuff like forge should have.
#entitlement
#Optimism #Foolish
We get it.
This is when i go to jump off a cliff in excitement
Im excited
Pretty damn awesome. Nice to see people's feedback being fulfilled.
OMG this so gonna be amazing a grunt mech and a unsc Ariel vehicle Warzone is gonna be fun
They both look great, really looking forward to update
I'm Changing my emblem to the Wasp tonight... Goblin Mech ftw!!
Both look really good.
I love the grunt mech. I think that this is the best thing to happen to the halo franchise. I hope that they include it in the halo 6 campaign and use it in the halo universe stories!
I want to pilot that Grunt Machine lmao.

Last Grunt Standing Mode!
Spoiler:
Show
I like the new UNSC vehicle. A lot. Really I do!
Falcon of the new generation XD
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 21