4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 21
I think it would be cool if it had a VTOL 'Hover mode' and a 'Jet mode'
Halo comunity be like

Halo comunity: 343 sucks they won't add an aerial unsc vechile.

343i: There you go an awesome aerial unsc vechile.

Halo comunity: Oh it sucks it's a Phaeton reskin.
This is so accurate it's not even funny.
So, guys. I've been working on a top secret project. It's a time machine, and it's fully functional. I want to take some people with me into the future to see what the update is like before it releases in our time. However, I can only take 5 people. Who wants in?!
So, guys. I've been working on a top secret project. It's a time machine, and it's fully functional. I want to take some people with me into the future to see what the update is like before it releases in our time. However, I can only take 5 people. Who wants in?!
Sure.
I don't give a -Yoink- they are awesome and i want them.
I just hope that this will become a vehicle
I just hope that this will become a vehicle
??? It IS a vehicle, coming at the end of the month.

The grunt mech is most likely exclusive for the grunts. And plus, it's too small for Spartans!
is it me or is the new unsc air vehicle look like a hawk from halo wars
mother of god 0.0 i need
NadeonX wrote:
The question is if this vehicle is here because everyone complained or if it's been in the works for a while.
It's just a reskinned Phaeton, so I doubt it took them long to make it. Most of their time was probably spent figuring out the design for a UNSC aircraft that fits the same functions as the Phaeton.

It was definitely made due to high demand for a UNSC aircraft. 343 aren't very good at anticipating what the community wants without us having to tell them over and over.
How do you know its just a reskinned phaeton? Have you played it? Nope! You are just making assumptions. You are stupid. You are cancer in the halo community.
They said it themselves that it functions like the Phaeton. Only difference is it looks like a UNSC aircraft and shoots bullets and missiles instead of hardlight whatever Forerunner stuff shoots. Use your brain, buddy. Not hard to figure out.
I don't recall them saying it functions like a phaeton.
They didn't say it specifically word for word, but common sense says it does. It's a V-TOL (not specific to the Phaeton, but in Halo 5 it is), shoots bullets and can switch to missiles like the Phaeton's hardlight rounds and it's missile-like projectiles. It also has the same general shape/silhouette.
AJAX119 wrote:
So all that bickering that posting and crying for items we don't deserve seems to be coming undone. Good job community! KEEP THIS UP.
Shut up. But yea I never cared for a unsc air vehicle but I understood a lot of the community wanted one so it's nice were getting one and it looks insanely cool. Typically I hate how 343 designs things but this is nice. And while the grunt thing is cool it just does not feel like something the covenant would use. Ever. What would've been cool is one of the maps or something having a scarab boss.
Now, keep in mind that the Covenant is entirely gone. According to Canon Fodder, the Grunts have cast their lot with Cortana and the Created.
The Banished from Halo wars 2 may come into a main game, in fact I'm counting on it.
What's that got to do with it? They're not part of the covenant, they just use covenant designs. I for one, hope the goblin becomes a staple of halo more than the scarab, as it's a more diverse vehicle.
Wasp and grunt mech look awesome! I wonder what tier the Wasp will be on for reqs, or their addition to Forge!
NadeonX wrote:
The question is if this vehicle is here because everyone complained or if it's been in the works for a while.
It's just a reskinned Phaeton, so I doubt it took them long to make it. Most of their time was probably spent figuring out the design for a UNSC aircraft that fits the same functions as the Phaeton.

It was definitely made due to high demand for a UNSC aircraft. 343 aren't very good at anticipating what the community wants without us having to tell them over and over.
How do you know its just a reskinned phaeton? Have you played it? Nope! You are just making assumptions. You are stupid. You are cancer in the halo community.
They said it themselves that it functions like the Phaeton. Only difference is it looks like a UNSC aircraft and shoots bullets and missiles instead of hardlight whatever Forerunner stuff shoots. Use your brain, buddy. Not hard to figure out.
They didn't say it specifically word for word, but common sense says it does. It's a V-TOL (not specific to the Phaeton, but in Halo 5 it is), shoots bullets and can switch to missiles like the Phaeton's hardlight rounds and it's missile-like projectiles. It also has the same general shape/silhouette.
Where are the phaetons propulsion blades? Because if they had the same silhouette, they would both have to have blades. And missiles are a must for any ground attack craft, so it didn't matter that they both have similar weapons. People just think they're clever, and decide to put two and two together and think anything vtol is a phaeton reskin.
KCD0DGER wrote:
Sure.
Alright. We depart in T minus 2 days.
grunt mech vs mantis, who would win?
I wish we could use it. We need the forerunner and covenant version of the mantis
NadeonX wrote:

Where are the phaetons propulsion blades? Because if they had the same silhouette, they would both have to have blades. And missiles are a must for any ground attack craft, so it didn't matter that they both have similar weapons. People just think they're clever, and decide to put two and two together and think anything vtol is a phaeton reskin.
they swaped the wings, for blades. it's more of a "rework" of the phaeton, then it is a "reskin". missles instead of a light beam, bullets instead of light shards. oh and they added a shield,
The mec is basically a bigger grunt with more needles XD
NadeonX wrote:

If you read carefully, I said the same general shape/silhouette, not the exact same ones.

Propulsion blades have nothing to do with the shape and silhouette of the vehicle, that would be the actual model.
Can we get the wasp in forge?
I am willing to bet that someone is going to get smashed into the dirt with a giant grunt fist on the first day. Or sent flying into the air...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 21