Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Unsc rally vehicles

OP hagorize

I seriously want rally gun/mongoose, scorpion, wasp and mantis. Even needles goose, scorpion and mantis. Hannibal everything. Am I crazy?
No, you're not crazy. That would be awesome
I just picture what a Rally Scorpion would do if it were to ever become a thing and I just think of this thing shooting everything. Oh my God....
I'm interested in how they'd actually behave if they were added, though.
No - no kids dlcs for Halo anymore
I wouldn't be entirely against them. A Scorpion that can go fast would be welcome in Warzone Firefight.
I wouldn't be entirely against them. A Scorpion that can go fast would be welcome in Warzone Firefight.
thats what I am saying. I hate driving that stupid thing. takes like half the round to get where you need to be sometimes. throw a twin turbo in that thing.
Wraith0912 wrote:
I just picture what a Rally Scorpion would do if it were to ever become a thing and I just think of this thing shooting everything. Oh my God....
I'm interested in how they'd actually behave if they were added, though.
hagorize wrote:
thats what I am saying. I hate driving that stupid thing. takes like half the round to get where you need to be sometimes. throw a twin turbo in that thing.
Wouldn't mind having a M820 that lives up to its stated specifications (as shown on Waypoint... speaking of which, anybody else slightly disappointed that the article on the M808 got overwritten by the M820?).
Quote:

Maximum Speed:
80 Mph (128.7 Km/H)
The virtual ones in multiplayer, the Liang-Dortmund one on Meridian, and the standard-issue M820 that got yoinked to Genesis must have had rather restrictive governors installed on them, because they can be easily outpaced by UNSC infantry (unless someone wants to claim that the bog-standard SIV can sprint in excess of 128-kph).
SC Matt 7 wrote:
Wraith0912 wrote:
hagorize wrote:
Wouldn't mind having a M820 that lives up to its stated specifications (as shown on Waypoint... speaking of which, anybody else slightly disappointed that the article on the M808 got overwritten by the M820?).
Quote:
Maximum Speed:
80 Mph (128.7 Km/H)
The virtual ones in multiplayer, the Liang-Dortmund one on Meridian, and the standard-issue M820 that got yoinked to Genesis must have had rather restrictive governors installed on them, because they can be easily outpaced by UNSC infantry (unless someone wants to claim that the bog-standard SIV can sprint in excess of 128-kph).
80 MPH? Huh.

I'm more disappointed that pretty much all of the weapon and vehicle entries have been overwritten by their new equivalents.
I posted some of this in the "Custom vehicle REQ" thread, before I came here. :P

I'd love to see a rally Mongoose, Gungoose, and rally classic gungoose.
A rally Scorpion would be cool. Speedy tank.
A rally Wasp would be cool. Especially if it had a passenger seat. Rally Hornet, maybe.
I'm not sure how a rally Mantis would work, but regardless, it would be pure awesome.

Something I posted in the other thread was this idea:
Rally Ghost. Human reverse engineered racing Ghost. Unarmed, but increased base and boost speed, as well as an increased or infinite boost duration.
Maybe something similar for a Banshee, too?