Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Until when are the 3 special packs be available?

OP LEGOManiacPR

Title says it all, I'm thinking about buying them but I don't have the money yet.
that's the best part about it. Don't have the money? Put it on a credit card. Float it for 30 days.
Well since they are to benefit the teams odds are they will be up for awhile but if you want them I would get them pretty soon because there really is no telling how long they will be available.
Im just hoping we can buy them with reqs sometime in the future
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
"Title says it all"

You have the grammar of a 5 year old
He literally just spelt speacial wrong and that's it...
"Title says it all"

And you have the maturity of a 5 year old to call out others on their grammar on the internet no less where you don't know the person writing that. Maybe english isn't their first language. Thought about that ? Or maybe they just made an honest mistake in a hurry ? Have you never made a grammar mistake on the internet let alone real life ?
"Title says it all"

UNTIL WHEN ARE THE 3 SPEACIAL PACKS BE AVAILABLE?

If you thinks that is all he did then you need to go back to school.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Thanks for the hate (of some) and the support of others, my main language is spanish, I'm puertorican.
I would gladly appreciate that you write something about what I asked (including the grammar errors) instead of focusing in the errors I committed while writing.
If you have a point that is related to the thread go ahead and make it. Resorting to insults is childish in itself, and is not constructive.
honest criticism maybe? reading that did hurt my brain some!!!
I wanted to ask Until when the 3 pack ARE GOING TO BE available, but the limit of letters threads have in their titles plus my hurry in posting it made it happen, so sorry
I wanted to ask Until when the 3 pack ARE GOING TO BE available, but the limit of letters threads have in their titles plus my hurry in posting it made it happen, so sorry
There is no date yet in which the packs will disappear. But knowing special packs, they disappear a little after a week or two. But who knows for the HCS packs.

My suggestion is that you purchase them now than later. And if you want everything, youay need to buy a pack once or twice in addition to buying the three standard.
"Title says it all"

Says the one who forgets to put periods at the end of their sentences.
Why does anyone give a -Yoink-?