Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Update on Warzone 12-Man Fireteams!

OP ske7ch

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. ...
  6. 18
Last night I was in a party with 8 or 9 of the people I always ran teams with and every single one of them was playing some other title. They're done with Halo. Nothing I can say will make them come back so I ran 1 game alone and guess what happens? I run into a glitched lobby of at least 10 that even has the nerve to message me after the game and rub in the fact that they're cheating and we suck. I guess they chose to message me because I was 1st on my team in kills and boss take downs. What makes it even more annoying is that they weren't even any good! They barely won with a glitched lobby against a bunch of randoms. The only reason they won is because they hit the vehicle cap with tanks and wraiths to force a trip cap and core. Losing to a bunch of -Yoinks!- that I could crush with a decent team pisses me off even more.

This is just -Yoinking!- ridiculous at this point. I can't get any of the people I used to play with to play anymore and half the games I play alone are against glitched lobbies. What the -Yoink- is 343 doing exactly? This is beyond understanding.
I just don't understand why there aren't two playlists - "Lone Wolf" (Solo Queueing) and "Regular" (1 to 12-man Fireteams). If you're playing alone and want to chill, queue in the Lone Wolf playlist to be matched exclusively with other people doing the same thing. If you're with your friends, or spartan companies, queue in the regular.

I really don't see any downside to this, other than potentially diluting the playlists' playerbase slightly. Fireteam sizes being reduced to 6 was a horrible change for me and my friends - we used to rarely have spaces available with 12-man teams, now it's just ridiculous - most people I know have quit, because we can't play together. Real shame.
Vargie wrote:
I just don't understand why there aren't two playlists - "Lone Wolf" (Solo Queueing) and "Regular" (1 to 12-man Fireteams). If you're playing alone and want to chill, queue in the Lone Wolf playlist to be matched exclusively with other people doing the same thing. If you're with your friends, or spartan companies, queue in the regular.

I really don't see any downside to this, other than potentially diluting the playlists' playerbase slightly. Fireteam sizes being reduced to 6 was a horrible change for me and my friends - we used to rarely have spaces available with 12-man teams, now it's just ridiculous - most people I know have quit, because we can't play together. Real shame.
Preach it! I agree 100%
The 2 playlist you suggested would work great....

As far as diluting the playlist....well, it's obvious at this point less people are playing on our end....I say that because of the reoccurring players game after game in my lobbys....and also because my friend have migrated as well....but if 343 did something like what you have suggested it could start to recover players again....

But if they could continue this path...well I think that's obvious by now...

I just sick and tired of 343 acting like they're trying and making it appear as though they are....but the truth is they're not...

Most of us aren't complaining about placing something into the game that was never there (i.e. split screen-another mistake)
Halo 5 warzone with 12 man fireteams was in the game...
It was developed and running for a year....they have everything they need to actually produce this....they just simply choose not to....

People bought the game, they removed a huge part of it with the limits....(for some)

I'd like to have what I paid for back....and ideally now....as promised, at the current moment 8 days ago....

No need to fix an in-process bug if the playlist didn't have training wheels with strict party size limits....

Even solo players wouldn't argue being the majority that playing a form of warzone that only allowed single player lobbys would be even better than what they have now....

Just take the limit off....
And create a 1 person limit warzone for the solo guys and put this issue to bed....then move on....

Be productive 343....

We asked for party sized matchmaking as a primary solution, you declined....
We negotiated a seperate playlist....so far you've declined to make a reality after 3 months (going on 4)
HereAnswer....
ChillerTyp wrote:
We just want to play together... is it so hard? -.-'
C'mon, 343
This is what I understand so far.

Teams dogpile objectives. Thus ruining the experiences of others.

Teams are are just a sliver of the overall warzone population.

12 man warzone is just a test. Relax. (Over 2 month test)

12 man warzone assault is just a test. Relax.(7 month test)

343 knows this solution isn't ideal, and are expecting backlash. ( love the work they put into keeping teams happy, their PR dept is the stuff of legend).

We were encouraged to play together with teams. From emblems numbered up to 12. To the addition of Spartan companies, we were supposed to get into teams and play the largest gamemode to date in the halo franchise.

Once those teams affected req use, they were abolished. Farming did not affect any decision to fireteam size. Req use did.

So in conclusion, teams were planned and encouraged by 343 in warzone. But they didn't like the effect quick coring had on overall req use. So they abolished teams after encouraging them during the entire pre launch to halo 5. Teams are just a sliver of the overall population but ruin the experience of the rest. ( how does that even make sense?). Test was never a test. It was a way to keep the team players interested in warzone. Most of us have left now. So the interest is gone, the cats out of the bag.

My suggestion, play btb or move on to another game. Warzone is done. And the creators of this fantastic gamemode are the ones who ruined it. Shame.
i think there were unforeseeable issues that ultimately made the game mode into something it was not intended to be...... Instead of being the biggest game mode ever in the franchise with this anticipated competition* it has made a shift to where teams are exploiting and manipulating the game mode to the point of taking away the enjoyment and ruining the experience of many.....

*With that said halo multiplayer is a competition, you go into the matches with the intent of winning and the competitive skill aspect is that the better players/ better teams should be winning a majority of their matches, especially against inferior opponents and especially in the competitive arena modes.

*The competitive aspect has to a great deal diminished in warzone and turned into the above mentioned exploits and manipulations.. 12 people all on the same server all communicating with each other trying to blast through matches in 3 minutes to drive up their xp or worse, intentionally Not quickly ending the game once they have a team pinned down after 3 minutes and farming the crap out of them for kill commendations is not competitive guys, come on, its weasley

*I will say though that i do think it is a minority of players and teams who do this, but it is enough to ruin enough matches to make a pathological aspect to the game.

*i do however want to end by saying that there is a distinct difference between being farmed/exploited and just getting or giving a good old fashioned butt whooping, and through my time in this game have heard many many cry about getting farmed or screwed over when the reality is they got their tail whooped also been on teams who have dished out and exploited as well so.............We'll see ya......

oh yeah and......Conference Basketball tournaments are this upcoming week and selection is a week from tomorrow. GO KENTUCKY #BBN #hatersgonnahate #L's down
I think, to some it up... The Achilles Armor set and the very high restrictions to get it are the cause.... 343 has set the commendations so high (kill numbers) it's basically the only way to get it before H6 comes out....
BadDogg55 wrote:
ChillerTyp wrote:
We just want to play together... is it so hard? -.-'
C'mon, 343
This is what I understand so far.

Teams dogpile objectives. Thus ruining the experiences of others.

Teams are are just a sliver of the overall warzone population.

12 man warzone is just a test. Relax. (Over 2 month test)

12 man warzone assault is just a test. Relax.(7 month test)

343 knows this solution isn't ideal, and are expecting backlash. ( love the work they put into keeping teams happy, their PR dept is the stuff of legend).

We were encouraged to play together with teams. From emblems numbered up to 12. To the addition of Spartan companies, we were supposed to get into teams and play the largest gamemode to date in the halo franchise.

Once those teams affected req use, they were abolished. Farming did not affect any decision to fireteam size. Req use did.

So in conclusion, teams were planned and encouraged by 343 in warzone. But they didn't like the effect quick coring had on overall req use. So they abolished teams after encouraging them during the entire pre launch to halo 5. Teams are just a sliver of the overall population but ruin the experience of the rest. ( how does that even make sense?). Test was never a test. It was a way to keep the team players interested in warzone. Most of us have left now. So the interest is gone, the cats out of the bag.

My suggestion, play btb or move on to another game. Warzone is done. And the creators of this fantastic gamemode are the ones who ruined it. Shame.
i think there were unforeseeable issues that ultimately made the game mode into something it was not intended to be...... Instead of being the biggest game mode ever in the franchise with this anticipated competition* it has made a shift to where teams are exploiting and manipulating the game mode to the point of taking away the enjoyment and ruining the experience of many.....

*With that said halo multiplayer is a competition, you go into the matches with the intent of winning and the competitive skill aspect is that the better players/ better teams should be winning a majority of their matches, especially against inferior opponents and especially in the competitive arena modes.

*The competitive aspect has to a great deal diminished in warzone and turned into the above mentioned exploits and manipulations.. 12 people all on the same server all communicating with each other trying to blast through matches in 3 minutes to drive up their xp or worse, intentionally Not quickly ending the game once they have a team pinned down after 3 minutes and farming the crap out of them for kill commendations is not competitive guys, come on, its weasley

*I will say though that i do think it is a minority of players and teams who do this, but it is enough to ruin enough matches to make a pathological aspect to the game.

*i do however want to end by saying that there is a distinct difference between being farmed/exploited and just getting or giving a good old fashioned butt whooping, and through my time in this game have heard many many cry about getting farmed or screwed over when the reality is they got their tail whooped also been on teams who have dished out and exploited as well so.............We'll see ya......

oh yeah and......Conference Basketball tournaments are this upcoming week and selection is a week from tomorrow. GO KENTUCKY #BBN #hatersgonnahate #L's down
I think, to some it up... The Achilles Armor set and the very high restrictions to get it are the cause.... 343 has set the commendations so high (kill numbers) it's basically the only way to get it before H6 comes out....
Killing is winning....if I could reap mass extinction of enemy players.....regardless of armor I would....this is a shooter....the armor serves as a reward for what I'd already be doing anyway....

It would make no difference to me if it was in the game or not....my personality enjoys winning and I detest losing....nothing brings me more joy then destroying other players In game.....
Be it against a team or not....
That's competitive....and that's what we're all about....

I don't care if the whole enemy team collectively has 1 kill or not....
Ideally having an assassination where I stuff a frag granade through your mask while holding my foot on your head with your feet kicking around...shortly before your helmet explodes across the floor in tiny pieces (while teabagging your headless corpse)
I don't even care If it kills me in the process....I'll respawn....

I do care about sheltering crybabys, and if that's what's required?
Make a place for me and my people, and let the people who disagree have their own place too...

But let it be known that if you come into warlords, plan on winning....because losing will be very very uncomfortable for your gaming experience....

#MAKEWARZONEGREATAGAIN
BadDogg55 wrote:
ChillerTyp wrote:
We just want to play together... is it so hard? -.-'
C'mon, 343
This is what I understand so far.

Teams dogpile objectives. Thus ruining the experiences of others.

Teams are are just a sliver of the overall warzone population.

12 man warzone is just a test. Relax. (Over 2 month test)

12 man warzone assault is just a test. Relax.(7 month test)

343 knows this solution isn't ideal, and are expecting backlash. ( love the work they put into keeping teams happy, their PR dept is the stuff of legend).

We were encouraged to play together with teams. From emblems numbered up to 12. To the addition of Spartan companies, we were supposed to get into teams and play the largest gamemode to date in the halo franchise.

Once those teams affected req use, they were abolished. Farming did not affect any decision to fireteam size. Req use did.

So in conclusion, teams were planned and encouraged by 343 in warzone. But they didn't like the effect quick coring had on overall req use. So they abolished teams after encouraging them during the entire pre launch to halo 5. Teams are just a sliver of the overall population but ruin the experience of the rest. ( how does that even make sense?). Test was never a test. It was a way to keep the team players interested in warzone. Most of us have left now. So the interest is gone, the cats out of the bag.

My suggestion, play btb or move on to another game. Warzone is done. And the creators of this fantastic gamemode are the ones who ruined it. Shame.
i think there were unforeseeable issues that ultimately made the game mode into something it was not intended to be...... Instead of being the biggest game mode ever in the franchise with this anticipated competition* it has made a shift to where teams are exploiting and manipulating the game mode to the point of taking away the enjoyment and ruining the experience of many.....

*With that said halo multiplayer is a competition, you go into the matches with the intent of winning and the competitive skill aspect is that the better players/ better teams should be winning a majority of their matches, especially against inferior opponents and especially in the competitive arena modes.

*The competitive aspect has to a great deal diminished in warzone and turned into the above mentioned exploits and manipulations.. 12 people all on the same server all communicating with each other trying to blast through matches in 3 minutes to drive up their xp or worse, intentionally Not quickly ending the game once they have a team pinned down after 3 minutes and farming the crap out of them for kill commendations is not competitive guys, come on, its weasley

*I will say though that i do think it is a minority of players and teams who do this, but it is enough to ruin enough matches to make a pathological aspect to the game.

*i do however want to end by saying that there is a distinct difference between being farmed/exploited and just getting or giving a good old fashioned butt whooping, and through my time in this game have heard many many cry about getting farmed or screwed over when the reality is they got their tail whooped also been on teams who have dished out and exploited as well so.............We'll see ya......

oh yeah and......Conference Basketball tournaments are this upcoming week and selection is a week from tomorrow. GO KENTUCKY #BBN #hatersgonnahate #L's down
I think, to some it up... The Achilles Armor set and the very high restrictions to get it are the cause.... 343 has set the commendations so high (kill numbers) it's basically the only way to get it before H6 comes out....
But they'd didn't do this to combat farming. They ignored farming for months. They didn't care.
BadDogg55 wrote:
ChillerTyp wrote:
We just want to play together... is it so hard? -.-'
C'mon, 343
This is what I understand so far.

Teams dogpile objectives. Thus ruining the experiences of others.

Teams are are just a sliver of the overall warzone population.

12 man warzone is just a test. Relax. (Over 2 month test)

12 man warzone assault is just a test. Relax.(7 month test)

343 knows this solution isn't ideal, and are expecting backlash. ( love the work they put into keeping teams happy, their PR dept is the stuff of legend).

We were encouraged to play together with teams. From emblems numbered up to 12. To the addition of Spartan companies, we were supposed to get into teams and play the largest gamemode to date in the halo franchise.

Once those teams affected req use, they were abolished. Farming did not affect any decision to fireteam size. Req use did.

So in conclusion, teams were planned and encouraged by 343 in warzone. But they didn't like the effect quick coring had on overall req use. So they abolished teams after encouraging them during the entire pre launch to halo 5. Teams are just a sliver of the overall population but ruin the experience of the rest. ( how does that even make sense?). Test was never a test. It was a way to keep the team players interested in warzone. Most of us have left now. So the interest is gone, the cats out of the bag.

My suggestion, play btb or move on to another game. Warzone is done. And the creators of this fantastic gamemode are the ones who ruined it. Shame.
i think there were unforeseeable issues that ultimately made the game mode into something it was not intended to be...... Instead of being the biggest game mode ever in the franchise with this anticipated competition* it has made a shift to where teams are exploiting and manipulating the game mode to the point of taking away the enjoyment and ruining the experience of many.....

*With that said halo multiplayer is a competition, you go into the matches with the intent of winning and the competitive skill aspect is that the better players/ better teams should be winning a majority of their matches, especially against inferior opponents and especially in the competitive arena modes.

*The competitive aspect has to a great deal diminished in warzone and turned into the above mentioned exploits and manipulations.. 12 people all on the same server all communicating with each other trying to blast through matches in 3 minutes to drive up their xp or worse, intentionally Not quickly ending the game once they have a team pinned down after 3 minutes and farming the crap out of them for kill commendations is not competitive guys, come on, its weasley

*I will say though that i do think it is a minority of players and teams who do this, but it is enough to ruin enough matches to make a pathological aspect to the game.

*i do however want to end by saying that there is a distinct difference between being farmed/exploited and just getting or giving a good old fashioned butt whooping, and through my time in this game have heard many many cry about getting farmed or screwed over when the reality is they got their tail whooped also been on teams who have dished out and exploited as well so.............We'll see ya......

oh yeah and......Conference Basketball tournaments are this upcoming week and selection is a week from tomorrow. GO KENTUCKY #BBN #hatersgonnahate #L's down
I think, to some it up... The Achilles Armor set and the very high restrictions to get it are the cause.... 343 has set the commendations so high (kill numbers) it's basically the only way to get it before H6 comes out....
Killing is winning....if I could reap mass extinction of enemy players.....regardless of armor I would....this is a shooter....the armor serves as a reward for what I'd already be doing anyway....

It would make no difference to me if it was in the game or not....my personality enjoys winning and I detest losing....nothing brings me more joy then destroying other players In game.....
Be it against a team or not....
That's competitive....and that's what we're all about....

I don't care if the whole enemy team collectively has 1 kill or not....
Ideally having an assassination where I stuff a frag granade through your mask while holding my foot on your head with your feet kicking around...shortly before your helmet explodes across the floor in tiny pieces (while teabagging your headless corpse)

I do care about sheltering crybabys, and if that's what's required?
Make a place for me and my people, and let the people who disagree have their own place too...

But let it be known that if you come into warlords, plan on winning....because losing will be very very uncomfortable for your gaming experience....

#MAKEWARZONEGREATAGAIN
What's your point..? Your either a smurf or you just hit too much moonshine. Have you even played the game?
BadDogg55 wrote:
ChillerTyp wrote:
We just want to play together... is it so hard? -.-'
C'mon, 343
This is what I understand so far.

Teams dogpile objectives. Thus ruining the experiences of others.

Teams are are just a sliver of the overall warzone population.

12 man warzone is just a test. Relax. (Over 2 month test)

12 man warzone assault is just a test. Relax.(7 month test)

343 knows this solution isn't ideal, and are expecting backlash. ( love the work they put into keeping teams happy, their PR dept is the stuff of legend).

We were encouraged to play together with teams. From emblems numbered up to 12. To the addition of Spartan companies, we were supposed to get into teams and play the largest gamemode to date in the halo franchise.

Once those teams affected req use, they were abolished. Farming did not affect any decision to fireteam size. Req use did.

So in conclusion, teams were planned and encouraged by 343 in warzone. But they didn't like the effect quick coring had on overall req use. So they abolished teams after encouraging them during the entire pre launch to halo 5. Teams are just a sliver of the overall population but ruin the experience of the rest. ( how does that even make sense?). Test was never a test. It was a way to keep the team players interested in warzone. Most of us have left now. So the interest is gone, the cats out of the bag.

My suggestion, play btb or move on to another game. Warzone is done. And the creators of this fantastic gamemode are the ones who ruined it. Shame.
i think there were unforeseeable issues that ultimately made the game mode into something it was not intended to be...... Instead of being the biggest game mode ever in the franchise with this anticipated competition* it has made a shift to where teams are exploiting and manipulating the game mode to the point of taking away the enjoyment and ruining the experience of many.....

*With that said halo multiplayer is a competition, you go into the matches with the intent of winning and the competitive skill aspect is that the better players/ better teams should be winning a majority of their matches, especially against inferior opponents and especially in the competitive arena modes.

*The competitive aspect has to a great deal diminished in warzone and turned into the above mentioned exploits and manipulations.. 12 people all on the same server all communicating with each other trying to blast through matches in 3 minutes to drive up their xp or worse, intentionally Not quickly ending the game once they have a team pinned down after 3 minutes and farming the crap out of them for kill commendations is not competitive guys, come on, its weasley

*I will say though that i do think it is a minority of players and teams who do this, but it is enough to ruin enough matches to make a pathological aspect to the game.

*i do however want to end by saying that there is a distinct difference between being farmed/exploited and just getting or giving a good old fashioned butt whooping, and through my time in this game have heard many many cry about getting farmed or screwed over when the reality is they got their tail whooped also been on teams who have dished out and exploited as well so.............We'll see ya......

oh yeah and......Conference Basketball tournaments are this upcoming week and selection is a week from tomorrow. GO KENTUCKY #BBN #hatersgonnahate #L's down
I think, to some it up... The Achilles Armor set and the very high restrictions to get it are the cause.... 343 has set the commendations so high (kill numbers) it's basically the only way to get it before H6 comes out....
But they'd didn't do this to combat farming. They ignored farming for months. They didn't care.
They ignored for a year... And did nothing to circumvent it...lol
BadDogg55 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
ChillerTyp wrote:
We just want to play together... is it so hard? -.-'
C'mon, 343
This is what I understand so far.

Teams dogpile objectives. Thus ruining the experiences of others.

Teams are are just a sliver of the overall warzone population.

12 man warzone is just a test. Relax. (Over 2 month test)

12 man warzone assault is just a test. Relax.(7 month test)

343 knows this solution isn't ideal, and are expecting backlash. ( love the work they put into keeping teams happy, their PR dept is the stuff of legend).

We were encouraged to play together with teams. From emblems numbered up to 12. To the addition of Spartan companies, we were supposed to get into teams and play the largest gamemode to date in the halo franchise.

Once those teams affected req use, they were abolished. Farming did not affect any decision to fireteam size. Req use did.

So in conclusion, teams were planned and encouraged by 343 in warzone. But they didn't like the effect quick coring had on overall req use. So they abolished teams after encouraging them during the entire pre launch to halo 5. Teams are just a sliver of the overall population but ruin the experience of the rest. ( how does that even make sense?). Test was never a test. It was a way to keep the team players interested in warzone. Most of us have left now. So the interest is gone, the cats out of the bag.

My suggestion, play btb or move on to another game. Warzone is done. And the creators of this fantastic gamemode are the ones who ruined it. Shame.
i think there were unforeseeable issues that ultimately made the game mode into something it was not intended to be...... Instead of being the biggest game mode ever in the franchise with this anticipated competition* it has made a shift to where teams are exploiting and manipulating the game mode to the point of taking away the enjoyment and ruining the experience of many.....

*With that said halo multiplayer is a competition, you go into the matches with the intent of winning and the competitive skill aspect is that the better players/ better teams should be winning a majority of their matches, especially against inferior opponents and especially in the competitive arena modes.

*The competitive aspect has to a great deal diminished in warzone and turned into the above mentioned exploits and manipulations.. 12 people all on the same server all communicating with each other trying to blast through matches in 3 minutes to drive up their xp or worse, intentionally Not quickly ending the game once they have a team pinned down after 3 minutes and farming the crap out of them for kill commendations is not competitive guys, come on, its weasley

*I will say though that i do think it is a minority of players and teams who do this, but it is enough to ruin enough matches to make a pathological aspect to the game.

*i do however want to end by saying that there is a distinct difference between being farmed/exploited and just getting or giving a good old fashioned butt whooping, and through my time in this game have heard many many cry about getting farmed or screwed over when the reality is they got their tail whooped also been on teams who have dished out and exploited as well so.............We'll see ya......

oh yeah and......Conference Basketball tournaments are this upcoming week and selection is a week from tomorrow. GO KENTUCKY #BBN #hatersgonnahate #L's down
I think, to some it up... The Achilles Armor set and the very high restrictions to get it are the cause.... 343 has set the commendations so high (kill numbers) it's basically the only way to get it before H6 comes out....
Killing is winning....if I could reap mass extinction of enemy players.....regardless of armor I would....this is a shooter....the armor serves as a reward for what I'd already be doing anyway....

It would make no difference to me if it was in the game or not....my personality enjoys winning and I detest losing....nothing brings me more joy then destroying other players In game.....
Be it against a team or not....
That's competitive....and that's what we're all about....

I don't care if the whole enemy team collectively has 1 kill or not....
Ideally having an assassination where I stuff a frag granade through your mask while holding my foot on your head with your feet kicking around...shortly before your helmet explodes across the floor in tiny pieces (while teabagging your headless corpse)

I do care about sheltering crybabys, and if that's what's required?
Make a place for me and my people, and let the people who disagree have their own place too...

But let it be known that if you come into warlords, plan on winning....because losing will be very very uncomfortable for your gaming experience....

#MAKEWARZONEGREATAGAIN
What's your point..? Your either a smurf or you just hit too much moonshine. Have you even played the game?
My point is....in war or games that simulate war....nothing is fair, and 343 shouldn't feel compelled to make things too fair....

By ignoring the wants of one group for the sake of the other....when it's overwhelmingly obvious that this whole issue at its core is a difference of opinion over style of play
Solo vs. Teams...

You cannot continue to ignore the fact that these 2 can exist together....if people want a chill experience give it to them....make the guns shoot marshmallows and let them take turns shooting each other back and forth so everything is fair
...and on the other hand if players want sweaty...give it to em...

Look at arena (ranked and social)

If it's okay there....why not warzone?

Also side note- if possible to have an assassination where I stuff my assualt rife up another spartans -Yoink- and pull the trigger until smoke comes out of their mask....that would be great....thanks!

*finishes moonshine
Let us not bring Achilles into this discussion because it is clear that it has NOTHING to do with this decision to limit fireteams. 95% of the players that play on full teams have had it for months on end, myself included. Quick coring is what brought this limit on, not farming. 343 LOVED farming because it was a req bonanza. They never said a word about it, but the second we popped cores in 3 minutes or less with nothing more than loadouts they stopped us dead in our tracks.
Let us not bring Achilles into this discussion because it is clear that it has NOTHING to do with this decision to limit fireteams. 95% of the players that play on full teams have had it for months on end, myself included. Quick coring is what brought this limit on, not farming. 343 LOVED farming because it was a req bonanza. They never said a word about it, but the second we popped cores in 3 minutes or less with nothing more than loadouts they stopped us dead in our tracks.
I agree...
That's the truth....
They even said farming wasn't common place...I believe takin place in less than 5% of games...

Quick coring = no $$$
But know what was priceless? Having unyshek tell me that arena was the ONLY True competitive playlist....the when Warlords launched....watching him eat those words.....I bet that was an eye opening experience....
Who then could deny that this is real?..whole teams of pros getting stomped game after game. Why? Teamwork.....the strength of communication and coordination

I'd pay for my DLC to have warzone back...just saying....

I've said my piece, see you guys on "the battlefield"
Discussion of Warlords is now being directed to the Warlords Feedback thread.

Remember: if you have questions about mod decisions (like why this thread was locked), do not post in the forums about it. Ask any monitor directly via private message.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. ...
  6. 18