Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Update on Warzone 12-Man Fireteams!

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 18
Looking forward to warlords.
About time
This doesn't seem like the right solution, but I'll give it a try before I start to judge it.
For Warlords-

They need to not have a REQUIREMENT that its a 12 man team but limit it to the "passionate halo 5 companies" they were talking about AKA make it a ranked playlist requiring a company with a minimum of like 50 members so there is room to fill spaces that might come up empty and require a minimum rank of at least 100 due to the constant smurfing.

You aren't good at a game if you have to restart because you started off bad. Just improve, that's the love of the game right there. Don't ruin other people's experiences.

Otherwise your smurfed "Champion" Rank and Ungodly K/D mean absolutely nothing besides you making a statement to the general public that you had to cheat the system to look good.

C'mon guys we are better people than this.

Sincerely,

Sir Tony Stark
Oh boy!
YES! THANK YOU! I quit playin WZ bc of that, glad to see it end.
I like bandages...I like chewing on them too.
Will they ever make a ranked Warzone?

With balanced weapons and vehicles only (so only basic versions no variants), some armour mods removed like advanced radar and advanced shields (other mods would also have a wider use), and no bayonet.

Req level should also be even and go up over time only. Maybe some thing like lvl 3 isn't obtained till mid is capped, then every other level goes up for every incoming boss and in between. It would make quick coring more challenging and more skillfull. Plus balanced req levels.

An other idea req levelling could be to separate it into 3 sub groups of 4 the top 4 would have the highest req level in the team, then the next 4 lower, then the next four even lower. The whole idea would be to have compartmentalized teams that have a specific role to play in their team and not be all about getting to the top of the score board.

I feel pretty strongly about a vanilla warzone. I think a lot of people would really like it.
Will this be just regular warzone, or does it mix in assault?
Yes!! Really excited for this!
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I mentioned this in the 12-man Warzone thread, but I'll do it again.
Make one Warzone playlist have a fireteam limit of 4-5 people and make Warlords open for everyone. This helps solo players not face full parties in the regular Warzone playlist and it reduces the search times for bigger parties in the Warlords playlist since solo players and parties of 6 or more can search in it.
This guy has a point!Let WARZONE be the mode with the restricted fireteam limit of 6, and let WARLORDS have NO RESTRICTIONS! The idea here is that people who still need to learn how to play can do so in the kiddie pool called Warzone. In Warlords by now you must know what you're doing and be ready for anything whether you get pooped on or not. This way there is a better guarantee that you get a random who knows what they're doing rather than spawning a mongoose 12 minutes into the game, and honking after you to get on it.

I do realize the flaws in this as some inexperienced players could potentially join your team and contribute their awesome scout hog driving skills. Though to be honest you know you were playing halo way more when they had less restrictions that includes you arena players!

Finally DO NOT MAKE THIS A WEEKEND THING, because that is boring. If you made events like say 3 free gold packs for 10 mythic warzone wins over the weekend that would be awesome. That would also give players more incentive to play the game let alone certain modes. I do realize that we have daily wins and login packs but honestly we should be earning more than it is easily given.

I will leave with this when warlords comes back, everyone will have a mic!
It's nice read this, i hope make a good experience in game and also i hope a balance of the teams for equal chance to win
this is great, but it's just too little too late. the vast majority of halo players have just moved on.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I mentioned this in the 12-man Warzone thread, but I'll do it again.
Make one Warzone playlist have a fireteam limit of 4-5 people and make Warlords open for everyone. This helps solo players not face full parties in the regular Warzone playlist and it reduces the search times for bigger parties in the Warlords playlist since solo players and parties of 6 or more can search in it.
This guy has a point!Let WARZONE be the mode with the restricted fireteam limit of 6, and let WARLORDS have NO RESTRICTIONS! The idea here is that people who still need to learn how to play can do so in the kiddie pool called Warzone. In Warlords by now you must know what you're doing and be ready for anything whether you get pooped on or not. This way there is a better guarantee that you get a random who knows what they're doing rather than spawning a mongoose 12 minutes into the game, and honking after you to get on it.

I do realize the flaws in this as some inexperienced players could potentially join your team and contribute their awesome scout hog driving skills. Though to be honest you know you were playing halo way more when they had less restrictions that includes you arena players!

Finally DO NOT MAKE THIS A WEEKEND THING, because that is boring. If you made events like say 3 free gold packs for 10 mythic warzone wins over the weekend that would be awesome. That would also give players more incentive to play the game let alone certain modes. I do realize that we have daily wins and login packs but honestly we should be earning more than it is easily given.

I will leave with this when warlords comes back, everyone will have a mic!
I miss playing with you bro.
So now I can farm teams?

Finally a harvest that'll be satisfying.
Now this is step in the right direction to improving warzone!
You people are actual legends for making this playlist. It's a literal dream come true, I can't believe it's happening.
well done! we want back 12 fireteam again!
I can't wait!!!
ONLY be able to enter matchmaking in the Warlords playlist if you're in a 12-man Fireteam? Fantastic 😎
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 18