Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Vehicles Friendly Fire

OP SavvyHobgoblin

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Unless a yellow or red knight jumps into that base, making your vehicles even more completely useless and absolutely nothing at all too at round 5.

Foot soldiers are good at keeping the infantry from tearing you up at your blind spots, and clearing the skies of watchers and banshees.
That doesn't really make any sense. You're implying that vehicles are completely useless in round 5 ("even more completely useless") when that's not true at all. Vehicles are essential for at least two of the final rounds on Sanctum and if a Knight goes into a base, you can still hit it with a tank, Wasp or Ghost. Someone on foot is likely going to die a lot faster than someone in a vehicle when going into a base to deal with a Knight because of all the minions plus the Knight inside so you may not even get a shot off with your weapon.

Foot soldiers are good for Banshees and the Wraiths when you can hit them with the laser and Watchers although vehicles can accomplish all of those as well, but vehicles have more health and infinite ammo which foot soldiers don't have so you're only hurting your team most of the time. Once you use your power weapon you're stuck at a lower REQ for a period of time and so it's going to take longer to bring down a boss due to you having to use a weaker weapon or you're in the respawn screen faster and time is your enemy.
Ill add to this...if a mantis or knight go indoors, your only hope might be a banshee.
Bad add, Banshees get easily destroyed and no way to maneuver or really seeing what you are doing if going through the opening.
Im going to stop giving you advice.
Good luck hitting 152. 😀
That was advice?

On Mythic I've been killing it even when the team of randoms stink and get more XP from even a loss than a win on Heroic or Legendary.
One cool thing about wzff is that there is no set way to play it. My advice is that if you're killing it, and having fun, try to find similarly minded partners. This way you don't have to worry as much if you get bumped into.
Your advice is horribly bad again. WZ FF will always have randoms no matter how hard we try to say to find partners. Even partnered up there is still a gap allowing randoms.

Please stop.

Just be aware of others that are playing just like you to keep it from happening and remember having some common courtesy goes a long way here to keep things cohesive and fun for everyone. No I in team, etc.
Were getting off topic. As for me not helping, i should be in the top 100 for assists in wzff. Stay safe
You've been doing it the entire time. by continually trying to undermine like the other fellow and trying to get the last words in by being this internet serious of a benign difference of gaming experiences here. And what you should be doing is to stop trying to be something that you are completely the opposite of. Stay safe yourself, and be a good teammate to others.
I added you. 😀
You don't know me and I don't know you, so it is best to never try to think that you know how I play.
That goes both ways which you just did again in your post, but yeah we can disagree.

OP, I was with you until you said you betray people on purpose. You also must've betrayed someone earlier in the game as well if you got booted which you didn't mention.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Unless a yellow or red knight jumps into that base, making your vehicles even more completely useless and absolutely nothing at all too at round 5.

Foot soldiers are good at keeping the infantry from tearing you up at your blind spots, and clearing the skies of watchers and banshees.
That doesn't really make any sense. You're implying that vehicles are completely useless in round 5 ("even more completely useless") when that's not true at all. Vehicles are essential for at least two of the final rounds on Sanctum and if a Knight goes into a base, you can still hit it with a tank, Wasp or Ghost. Someone on foot is likely going to die a lot faster than someone in a vehicle when going into a base to deal with a Knight because of all the minions plus the Knight inside so you may not even get a shot off with your weapon.

Foot soldiers are good for Banshees and the Wraiths when you can hit them with the laser and Watchers although vehicles can accomplish all of those as well, but vehicles have more health and infinite ammo which foot soldiers don't have so you're only hurting your team most of the time. Once you use your power weapon you're stuck at a lower REQ for a period of time and so it's going to take longer to bring down a boss due to you having to use a weaker weapon or you're in the respawn screen faster and time is your enemy.
Ill add to this...if a mantis or knight go indoors, your only hope might be a banshee.
Bad add, Banshees get easily destroyed and no way to maneuver or really seeing what you are doing if going through the opening.
Im going to stop giving you advice.
Good luck hitting 152. 😀
That was advice?

On Mythic I've been killing it even when the team of randoms stink and get more XP from even a loss than a win on Heroic or Legendary.
One cool thing about wzff is that there is no set way to play it. My advice is that if you're killing it, and having fun, try to find similarly minded partners. This way you don't have to worry as much if you get bumped into.
Your advice is horribly bad again. WZ FF will always have randoms no matter how hard we try to say to find partners. Even partnered up there is still a gap allowing randoms.

Please stop.

Just be aware of others that are playing just like you to keep it from happening and remember having some common courtesy goes a long way here to keep things cohesive and fun for everyone. No I in team, etc.
Were getting off topic. As for me not helping, i should be in the top 100 for assists in wzff. Stay safe
You've been doing it the entire time. by continually trying to undermine like the other fellow and trying to get the last words in by being this internet serious of a benign difference of gaming experiences here. And what you should be doing is to stop trying to be something that you are completely the opposite of. Stay safe yourself, and be a good teammate to others.
I added you. 😀
I honestly do not know what you had meant by that. Added me to what, exactly?
This AZ guy out here arguing with people again? Figured he was simply having a bad day before. I suppose its just the norm. :/ Lemme guess. Is he accusing others of doing the exact same thing he is doing in the same breath?
Quote:
by continually trying to undermine like the other fellow and trying to get the last words in by being this internet serious of a benign difference of gaming experiences here
Yep.
This AZ guy out here arguing with people again? Figured he was simply having a bad day before. I suppose its just the norm. :/ Lemme guess. Is he accusing others of doing the exact same thing he is doing in the same breath?
Quote:
by continually trying to undermine like the other fellow and trying to get the last words in by being this internet serious of a benign difference of gaming experiences here
Yep.
Do you know what a logical fallacy is? By attacking me and not the points of discussion in this, it tells me everything that I need to know.

And accusing me of things and not being able to defend my position is quite contradictory. Either get back to the topic and lose the straw man argument that you are doing too, or let this be so we can all move on.
This AZ guy out here arguing with people again? Figured he was simply having a bad day before. I suppose its just the norm. :/ Lemme guess. Is he accusing others of doing the exact same thing he is doing in the same breath?
Quote:
by continually trying to undermine like the other fellow and trying to get the last words in by being this internet serious of a benign difference of gaming experiences here
Yep.
Do you know what a logical fallacy is? By attacking me and not the points of discussion in this, it tells me everything that I need to know.

And accusing me of things and not being able to defend my position is quite contradictory. Either get back to the topic and lose the straw man argument that you are doing too, or let this be so we can all move on.
Hopefully move on to friendly vehicle damage, and what can be done.
It would be cool to ram people and throw them across the map for laughs. But unfortunately that would be abused like crazy.
Sometimes I think that Spartans are hiding in the shadows just waiting for my ghost to drive by so they can suddenly without any warning jump out in front of me.....there has to be some kind of psychological reason why there is a high death by ghost rate. For the love of god.....please don’t do it!!! Nothing is worthy of you ending up As ghost kill.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Unless a yellow or red knight jumps into that base, making your vehicles even more completely useless and absolutely nothing at all too at round 5.

Foot soldiers are good at keeping the infantry from tearing you up at your blind spots, and clearing the skies of watchers and banshees.
That doesn't really make any sense. You're implying that vehicles are completely useless in round 5 ("even more completely useless") when that's not true at all. Vehicles are essential for at least two of the final rounds on Sanctum and if a Knight goes into a base, you can still hit it with a tank, Wasp or Ghost. Someone on foot is likely going to die a lot faster than someone in a vehicle when going into a base to deal with a Knight because of all the minions plus the Knight inside so you may not even get a shot off with your weapon.

Foot soldiers are good for Banshees and the Wraiths when you can hit them with the laser and Watchers although vehicles can accomplish all of those as well, but vehicles have more health and infinite ammo which foot soldiers don't have so you're only hurting your team most of the time. Once you use your power weapon you're stuck at a lower REQ for a period of time and so it's going to take longer to bring down a boss due to you having to use a weaker weapon or you're in the respawn screen faster and time is your enemy.
Ill add to this...if a mantis or knight go indoors, your only hope might be a banshee.
Bad add, Banshees get easily destroyed and no way to maneuver or really seeing what you are doing if going through the opening.
Im going to stop giving you advice.
Good luck hitting 152. 😀
That was advice?

On Mythic I've been killing it even when the team of randoms stink and get more XP from even a loss than a win on Heroic or Legendary.
One cool thing about wzff is that there is no set way to play it. My advice is that if you're killing it, and having fun, try to find similarly minded partners. This way you don't have to worry as much if you get bumped into.
Your advice is horribly bad again. WZ FF will always have randoms no matter how hard we try to say to find partners. Even partnered up there is still a gap allowing randoms.

Please stop.

Just be aware of others that are playing just like you to keep it from happening and remember having some common courtesy goes a long way here to keep things cohesive and fun for everyone. No I in team, etc.
Were getting off topic. As for me not helping, i should be in the top 100 for assists in wzff. Stay safe
You've been doing it the entire time. by continually trying to undermine like the other fellow and trying to get the last words in by being this internet serious of a benign difference of gaming experiences here. And what you should be doing is to stop trying to be something that you are completely the opposite of. Stay safe yourself, and be a good teammate to others.
I added you. 😀
I honestly do not know what you had meant by that. Added me to what, exactly?
Friends list.
You and i actually have similar thoughts. Its the original poster in this thread you confused me with. I actually played a couple games with him last night, he finished first both games, and didnt betray anyone. Easy wins 🖖👍
I have had those people who drive vehicles inside based or the like who wipe my shields and get me 1 shotted by a soldier or something. I usually block them in the hopes that it just means I am never matched with them again. its not the most common thing I find and i dont dive in front of them to forcibly get them betray booted.

HOWEVER

If a person is just being really bad at the game and runs over me to get to the pack of mobs im shooting multiple times. They are done. Though usually its idiots in a lvl 1 scout hog or a generic ghost, hardly a prized possession considering i have hundreds of ghosts and have sold probably 1000 scout hogs (not counting the other hogs)
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Unless a yellow or red knight jumps into that base, making your vehicles even more completely useless and absolutely nothing at all too at round 5.

Foot soldiers are good at keeping the infantry from tearing you up at your blind spots, and clearing the skies of watchers and banshees.
That doesn't really make any sense. You're implying that vehicles are completely useless in round 5 ("even more completely useless") when that's not true at all. Vehicles are essential for at least two of the final rounds on Sanctum and if a Knight goes into a base, you can still hit it with a tank, Wasp or Ghost. Someone on foot is likely going to die a lot faster than someone in a vehicle when going into a base to deal with a Knight because of all the minions plus the Knight inside so you may not even get a shot off with your weapon.

Foot soldiers are good for Banshees and the Wraiths when you can hit them with the laser and Watchers although vehicles can accomplish all of those as well, but vehicles have more health and infinite ammo which foot soldiers don't have so you're only hurting your team most of the time. Once you use your power weapon you're stuck at a lower REQ for a period of time and so it's going to take longer to bring down a boss due to you having to use a weaker weapon or you're in the respawn screen faster and time is your enemy.
Ill add to this...if a mantis or knight go indoors, your only hope might be a banshee.
Bad add, Banshees get easily destroyed and no way to maneuver or really seeing what you are doing if going through the opening.
Im going to stop giving you advice.
Good luck hitting 152. 😀
That was advice?

On Mythic I've been killing it even when the team of randoms stink and get more XP from even a loss than a win on Heroic or Legendary.
One cool thing about wzff is that there is no set way to play it. My advice is that if you're killing it, and having fun, try to find similarly minded partners. This way you don't have to worry as much if you get bumped into.
Your advice is horribly bad again. WZ FF will always have randoms no matter how hard we try to say to find partners. Even partnered up there is still a gap allowing randoms.

Please stop.

Just be aware of others that are playing just like you to keep it from happening and remember having some common courtesy goes a long way here to keep things cohesive and fun for everyone. No I in team, etc.
Were getting off topic. As for me not helping, i should be in the top 100 for assists in wzff. Stay safe
You've been doing it the entire time. by continually trying to undermine like the other fellow and trying to get the last words in by being this internet serious of a benign difference of gaming experiences here. And what you should be doing is to stop trying to be something that you are completely the opposite of. Stay safe yourself, and be a good teammate to others.
I added you. 😀
I honestly do not know what you had meant by that. Added me to what, exactly?
Friends list.
You and i actually have similar thoughts. Its the original poster in this thread you confused me with. I actually played a couple games with him last night, he finished first both games, and didnt betray anyone. Easy wins 🖖👍
I took you off because no offense but we've clashed enough to warrant a block. I like to have fun at no expense to others. And I still won't play with people like that, so no easy wins or other emotes that prove nothing.
I have had those people who drive vehicles inside based or the like who wipe my shields and get me 1 shotted by a soldier or something. I usually block them in the hopes that it just means I am never matched with them again. its not the most common thing I find and i dont dive in front of them to forcibly get them betray booted.

HOWEVER

If a person is just being really bad at the game and runs over me to get to the pack of mobs im shooting multiple times. They are done. Though usually its idiots in a lvl 1 scout hog or a generic ghost, hardly a prized possession considering i have hundreds of ghosts and have sold probably 1000 scout hogs (not counting the other hogs)
I fully agree with all of that.

Reach is coming to MCC soon, hopefully FF will still be an option and we can play it unmolested without bad players.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Unless a yellow or red knight jumps into that base, making your vehicles even more completely useless and absolutely nothing at all too at round 5.

Foot soldiers are good at keeping the infantry from tearing you up at your blind spots, and clearing the skies of watchers and banshees.
That doesn't really make any sense. You're implying that vehicles are completely useless in round 5 ("even more completely useless") when that's not true at all. Vehicles are essential for at least two of the final rounds on Sanctum and if a Knight goes into a base, you can still hit it with a tank, Wasp or Ghost. Someone on foot is likely going to die a lot faster than someone in a vehicle when going into a base to deal with a Knight because of all the minions plus the Knight inside so you may not even get a shot off with your weapon.

Foot soldiers are good for Banshees and the Wraiths when you can hit them with the laser and Watchers although vehicles can accomplish all of those as well, but vehicles have more health and infinite ammo which foot soldiers don't have so you're only hurting your team most of the time. Once you use your power weapon you're stuck at a lower REQ for a period of time and so it's going to take longer to bring down a boss due to you having to use a weaker weapon or you're in the respawn screen faster and time is your enemy.
Ill add to this...if a mantis or knight go indoors, your only hope might be a banshee.
Bad add, Banshees get easily destroyed and no way to maneuver or really seeing what you are doing if going through the opening.
Im going to stop giving you advice.
Good luck hitting 152. 😀
That was advice?

On Mythic I've been killing it even when the team of randoms stink and get more XP from even a loss than a win on Heroic or Legendary.
One cool thing about wzff is that there is no set way to play it. My advice is that if you're killing it, and having fun, try to find similarly minded partners. This way you don't have to worry as much if you get bumped into.
Your advice is horribly bad again. WZ FF will always have randoms no matter how hard we try to say to find partners. Even partnered up there is still a gap allowing randoms.

Please stop.

Just be aware of others that are playing just like you to keep it from happening and remember having some common courtesy goes a long way here to keep things cohesive and fun for everyone. No I in team, etc.
Were getting off topic. As for me not helping, i should be in the top 100 for assists in wzff. Stay safe
You've been doing it the entire time. by continually trying to undermine like the other fellow and trying to get the last words in by being this internet serious of a benign difference of gaming experiences here. And what you should be doing is to stop trying to be something that you are completely the opposite of. Stay safe yourself, and be a good teammate to others.
I added you. 😀
I honestly do not know what you had meant by that. Added me to what, exactly?
Friends list.
You and i actually have similar thoughts. Its the original poster in this thread you confused me with. I actually played a couple games with him last night, he finished first both games, and didnt betray anyone. Easy wins 🖖👍
I took you off because no offense but we've clashed enough to warrant a block. I like to have fun at no expense to others. And I still won't play with people like that, so no easy wins or other emotes that prove nothing.
Agreed. No problem brochacho.
Thats a thumbs up, and the vulcan symbol to live long and prosper.
I really would try to find like minded players, especially if youre going for 152.
Take into account that people are always going to try and speed thru the rounds for quick xp. For them its not personal, and they'll have no clue what you think.
You're also going to get people acting weird to max out commendations, like hijacks, and spartan company achievements.
And yeah, hopefully infinite will have more gunplay over vehicles, but i seriously doubt it.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Unless a yellow or red knight jumps into that base, making your vehicles even more completely useless and absolutely nothing at all too at round 5.

Foot soldiers are good at keeping the infantry from tearing you up at your blind spots, and clearing the skies of watchers and banshees.
That doesn't really make any sense. You're implying that vehicles are completely useless in round 5 ("even more completely useless") when that's not true at all. Vehicles are essential for at least two of the final rounds on Sanctum and if a Knight goes into a base, you can still hit it with a tank, Wasp or Ghost. Someone on foot is likely going to die a lot faster than someone in a vehicle when going into a base to deal with a Knight because of all the minions plus the Knight inside so you may not even get a shot off with your weapon.

Foot soldiers are good for Banshees and the Wraiths when you can hit them with the laser and Watchers although vehicles can accomplish all of those as well, but vehicles have more health and infinite ammo which foot soldiers don't have so you're only hurting your team most of the time. Once you use your power weapon you're stuck at a lower REQ for a period of time and so it's going to take longer to bring down a boss due to you having to use a weaker weapon or you're in the respawn screen faster and time is your enemy.
Ill add to this...if a mantis or knight go indoors, your only hope might be a banshee.
Bad add, Banshees get easily destroyed and no way to maneuver or really seeing what you are doing if going through the opening.
Im going to stop giving you advice.
Good luck hitting 152. 😀
That was advice?

On Mythic I've been killing it even when the team of randoms stink and get more XP from even a loss than a win on Heroic or Legendary.
One cool thing about wzff is that there is no set way to play it. My advice is that if you're killing it, and having fun, try to find similarly minded partners. This way you don't have to worry as much if you get bumped into.
Your advice is horribly bad again. WZ FF will always have randoms no matter how hard we try to say to find partners. Even partnered up there is still a gap allowing randoms.

Please stop.

Just be aware of others that are playing just like you to keep it from happening and remember having some common courtesy goes a long way here to keep things cohesive and fun for everyone. No I in team, etc.
Were getting off topic. As for me not helping, i should be in the top 100 for assists in wzff. Stay safe
You've been doing it the entire time. by continually trying to undermine like the other fellow and trying to get the last words in by being this internet serious of a benign difference of gaming experiences here. And what you should be doing is to stop trying to be something that you are completely the opposite of. Stay safe yourself, and be a good teammate to others.
I added you. 😀
I honestly do not know what you had meant by that. Added me to what, exactly?
Friends list.
You and i actually have similar thoughts. Its the original poster in this thread you confused me with. I actually played a couple games with him last night, he finished first both games, and didnt betray anyone. Easy wins 🖖👍
I took you off because no offense but we've clashed enough to warrant a block. I like to have fun at no expense to others. And I still won't play with people like that, so no easy wins or other emotes that prove nothing.
Agreed. No problem brochacho.
Thats a thumbs up, and the vulcan symbol to live long and prosper.
I really would try to find like minded players, especially if youre going for 152.
Take into account that people are always going to try and speed thru the rounds for quick xp. For them its not personal, and they'll have no clue what you think.
You're also going to get people acting weird to max out commendations, like hijacks, and spartan company achievements.
And yeah, hopefully infinite will have more gunplay over vehicles, but i seriously doubt it.
Right now I'd be happy to just make 146, only a few hundred thousand to go, so maybe in a few more days. I'd like to make 152 too though, but without the grief from others. I'm not really trying though until I get a few vehicles back into inventory to make up for losing them because of horrible players pushing my stuff into the enemy for no reason although I suspect it was because two supahstarz got mad because while I wasn't bothering anyone, its probably because I also got the most kills. Bad players do make it personal. Like the random who broke my shields. So I knocked his Hog over which turned him into a red X from the AI almost immediately afterwards. 10/10 would do all over again.

I have no idea what a spartan company achievement is. I don't want anything to do with clans. I am not changing my name, colors, armor, emblem, helmet, or spartan tag. I've had one invite though, never replied. Just not interested.

When Reach comes to MCC on this coming DEC 3rd, I suspect there will be a renewed interest in FF over there for those wanting a break or something different. When HI comes out, I will be lost in the actual game play, then when I am done with it and it's achievements to my satisfaction, I will do what I usually do and play Reach all the way up to and again HI because reasons.

If you want to reach out again, send me a PM over here. Maybe we got lost in the internet. Take care.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Unless a yellow or red knight jumps into that base, making your vehicles even more completely useless and absolutely nothing at all too at round 5.

Foot soldiers are good at keeping the infantry from tearing you up at your blind spots, and clearing the skies of watchers and banshees.
That doesn't really make any sense. You're implying that vehicles are completely useless in round 5 ("even more completely useless") when that's not true at all. Vehicles are essential for at least two of the final rounds on Sanctum and if a Knight goes into a base, you can still hit it with a tank, Wasp or Ghost. Someone on foot is likely going to die a lot faster than someone in a vehicle when going into a base to deal with a Knight because of all the minions plus the Knight inside so you may not even get a shot off with your weapon.

Foot soldiers are good for Banshees and the Wraiths when you can hit them with the laser and Watchers although vehicles can accomplish all of those as well, but vehicles have more health and infinite ammo which foot soldiers don't have so you're only hurting your team most of the time. Once you use your power weapon you're stuck at a lower REQ for a period of time and so it's going to take longer to bring down a boss due to you having to use a weaker weapon or you're in the respawn screen faster and time is your enemy.
Ill add to this...if a mantis or knight go indoors, your only hope might be a banshee.
Bad add, Banshees get easily destroyed and no way to maneuver or really seeing what you are doing if going through the opening.
Im going to stop giving you advice.
Good luck hitting 152. 😀
That was advice?

On Mythic I've been killing it even when the team of randoms stink and get more XP from even a loss than a win on Heroic or Legendary.
One cool thing about wzff is that there is no set way to play it. My advice is that if you're killing it, and having fun, try to find similarly minded partners. This way you don't have to worry as much if you get bumped into.
Your advice is horribly bad again. WZ FF will always have randoms no matter how hard we try to say to find partners. Even partnered up there is still a gap allowing randoms.

Please stop.

Just be aware of others that are playing just like you to keep it from happening and remember having some common courtesy goes a long way here to keep things cohesive and fun for everyone. No I in team, etc.
Were getting off topic. As for me not helping, i should be in the top 100 for assists in wzff. Stay safe
You've been doing it the entire time. by continually trying to undermine like the other fellow and trying to get the last words in by being this internet serious of a benign difference of gaming experiences here. And what you should be doing is to stop trying to be something that you are completely the opposite of. Stay safe yourself, and be a good teammate to others.
I added you. 😀
I honestly do not know what you had meant by that. Added me to what, exactly?
Friends list.
You and i actually have similar thoughts. Its the original poster in this thread you confused me with. I actually played a couple games with him last night, he finished first both games, and didnt betray anyone. Easy wins 🖖👍
I took you off because no offense but we've clashed enough to warrant a block. I like to have fun at no expense to others. And I still won't play with people like that, so no easy wins or other emotes that prove nothing.
Agreed. No problem brochacho.
Thats a thumbs up, and the vulcan symbol to live long and prosper.
I really would try to find like minded players, especially if youre going for 152.
Take into account that people are always going to try and speed thru the rounds for quick xp. For them its not personal, and they'll have no clue what you think.
You're also going to get people acting weird to max out commendations, like hijacks, and spartan company achievements.
And yeah, hopefully infinite will have more gunplay over vehicles, but i seriously doubt it.
Right now I'd be happy to just make 146, only a few hundred thousand to go, so maybe in a few more days. I'd like to make 152 too though, but without the grief from others. I'm not really trying though until I get a few vehicles back into inventory to make up for losing them because of horrible players pushing my stuff into the enemy for no reason although I suspect it was because two supahstarz got mad because while I wasn't bothering anyone, its probably because I also got the most kills. Bad players do make it personal. Like the random who broke my shields. So I knocked his Hog over which turned him into a red X from the AI almost immediately afterwards. 10/10 would do all over again.

I have no idea what a spartan company achievement is. I don't want anything to do with clans. I am not changing my name, colors, armor, emblem, helmet, or spartan tag. I've had one invite though, never replied. Just not interested.

When Reach comes to MCC on this coming DEC 3rd, I suspect there will be a renewed interest in FF over there for those wanting a break or something different. When HI comes out, I will be lost in the actual game play, then when I am done with it and it's achievements to my satisfaction, I will do what I usually do and play Reach all the way up to and again HI because reasons.

If you want to reach out again, send me a PM over here. Maybe we got lost in the internet. Take care.
You too man. I have over a million kills in reach firefight, but im probably not getting mcc reach. See ya in infinite
It's their own fault. Players ought to be in vehicles that late in the game, but sometimes accidents can happen :D
Now about that video. Was that you? Was that done to a random? I'd like to know the full story before I cast judgement.
Yeah, it was an unexpected turn of events with some random.

I'm very competitive in FF (I'm relentless about winning in everything), but I also like to goof off, and sometimes it's a detriment to players around me :D
It's their own fault. Players ought to be in vehicles that late in the game, but sometimes accidents can happen :D
Now about that video. Was that you? Was that done to a random? I'd like to know the full story before I cast judgement.
Yeah, it was an unexpected turn of events with some random.

I'm very competitive in FF (I'm relentless about winning in everything), but I also like to goof off, and sometimes it's a detriment to players around me :D
That video was epic 😂😂😂... Nothing like screwing around in the breaks between rounds.
<p></p>
If friendly fire was turned off for vehicles it would create other worse issues. Teammates using vehicles to purposely push you around the map and otherwise effect your play. Push you off the map completely, easily steal kills, forcibly take map positions from you, etc. Maybe at some point the AI will become smart enough to recognize accidental friendly fire kills, but until then the current system is probably the best.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3