Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Victory Screen Question

OP IIII bRian IIII

In the post game moment when you see the Spartans posing, what determines where your Spartan stands? If it's random, I must be incredibly lucky because I'm close to (if not) center 90% of the time. If it's based on performance, it doesn't seem consistent. There have been many times when I came in last (in every possible stat) on the winning team but was still dead center. And I know it's not 'instanced' for each player, because there's also been many times where my Spartan never appears (5-player gametype on a 4-player map).

I don't get it. lol Anyone know what it goes by?
It's random.
I’ve noticed that on H5 maps made specifically by 343i (think Plaza and Truth), the top player is usually in the center. On Maps like Hang ‘Em High, that doesn’t seem to apply and the positioning is random. Of course, this is purely from observation. Not sure if that’s how it was intended or not.
I find it quite amusing that if you play Super Fiesta, one player won't show on the victory screen xD
I play ranked games and Quick Play. I noticed in the 4v4 matches, the one at the top of your team's leaderboard will be in the center, and I believe it descends from there, but still unsure of what determines who's placed on the left and right (or even if being on the right side means you did better on the left or something too).
I had never noticed itbefore
tuhin94 wrote:
I’ve noticed that on H5 maps made specifically by 343i (think Plaza and Truth), the top player is usually in the center. On Maps like Hang ‘Em High, that doesn’t seem to apply and the positioning is random. Of course, this is purely from observation. Not sure if that’s how it was intended or not.
Sounds about right to me. Thats how it was in the Beta.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."