Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Video] Skirmish at Darkstar and cheaters

OP Gyppi

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So, I was running after a Ghost when its driver disappeared, by watching the replay in the cinema I found out why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZyXS-U0qF4

Also: this guy is the only one "sliding" around instead of walking, usually this means he's lagging but he's also not highlighted as a player, his gamertag didn't show up when he died and no-one had his armor setup in the player list after the game ended. In other words: there is no way to know who this guy is... I believe he's a full-on cheater.

To 343: I saved that game's replay if you need to check it out.

Edit: I can't make a clickable link, you'll have to copy and paste the url in your browser's address bar.
links broken, just saying
well, that was weird.
links broken, just saying
I just saw the video with no problem
How do people find this stuff?
It is a ghost of Meridian!!
Sorry, It doesn't seems to allow me to edit the post and add a clickable link, even if I use the [ url ] tag

Edit: nope, still not working, maybe I have to be an higher level in the community to use the url tag?

Edit2: I can't replay anymore to this thread today, as a message informed me that: "You have reached your daily limit of 2 forum posts."... Seriously?
Wow what happened there? 😳
Hmm, looks like a combination of lagging and a glitch on the map.
So he used a ghost and glitched into the wall. Now the game will be played 12v11. Not seeing the issue if the people want to ruin their own team.
That there looks like a glitch. Shouldve shot at it because nothing bad ever happened from shooting at glitches.
Something's clearly off, I haven't seen anything playing yet but I've also only been on darkstar 3 or so times. Seems like it should be a simple fix, it's just not OK that he's screwing over his team by disappearing off the map.
No, he probably is not cheating because it's happened to me before on snowbunny & to a mate of mine on apex. It is due to lag & glitches when you get off a vehicle in tight spaces. If you see this again try to kill the glitcher while he is in the wall/rock. It's the easiest way to get the Sayonara medal.
Anti-witch-hunt policies... But no show gamertag... Wut 2 do...???
Gyppi wrote:
Sorry, It doesn't seems to allow me to edit the post and add a clickable link, even if I use the [ url ] tag

Edit: nope, still not working, maybe I have to be an higher level in the community to use the url tag?

Edit2: I can't replay anymore to this thread today, as a message informed me that: "You have reached your daily limit of 2 forum posts."... Seriously?
Marines (rank above Recruits) and higher ranks can post links, and as you rank up your daily post limit will increase in flexibility.
what in the
It looked intentional.
But it isn't inside a base so it offers no advantage.

Cheating? No
Useless exploit. Yes
The first one is a glitch with the system. It's not a real player.
Theater mode has had a nasty time in halo 5, that would explain the sliding around part.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2