Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Visor change hud color?

OP Ace0fSpades9

So I was thinking that it would be awesome to have an option to have our hud color match our visor. Maybe even let the hud style be change in options so we could use the different campaign characters' huds. What do you guys think?
This is a great idea that i constantly think of, it should definitely happen.
That shouldn't be too hard to implement. All they need to do is take the current hud design and change the RGB values for it.
That would be cool, you could make it purple and pretend your the arbiter.
This. The Campaign Visors do this, so clearly 343i has the ability to implement such an addition.
This. The Campaign Visors do this, so clearly 343i has the ability to implement such an addition.
true...but I am not sure if they would actually implement it. I would love the sightlines of Linda's hud in the light blue, though. ^^
Or customizing the location items in your HUD (i.e. Moving the radar from the bottom left to the top left) in addition to changing the color.
So I was thinking that it would be awesome to have an option to have our hud color match our visor. Maybe even let the hud style be change in options so we could use the different campaign characters' huds. What do you guys think?
some time before H5 was released, they talked about just that, there must be some article dated a few months ago.
anyway, iirc, it was said that they thought about this, but wanted to keep it exclusive to the campaign.

edit: got it
IceSki117 wrote:
That shouldn't be too hard to implement. All they need to do is take the current hud design and change the RGB values for it.
This exactly. Match the RGB to the hud and done. That's why I'm hoping it could happen with enough support.
I'd like that. If I could, I would make the made the HUD be Combat Evolved style.
I would love to have a purple HUD. It's a neat idea.
I would love it! The feature is great in Fallout 4 for example. I do see why they want to keep it exclusive for campaign but it would be really awesome and refreshing to have in multiplayer!
Plus, it woule be another thing unique to you as well, Norwegian. ^^
(his post:)
I would love it! The feature is great in Fallout 4 for example. I do see why they want to keep it exclusive for campaign but it would be really awesome and refreshing to have in multiplayer!
Interesting as long as you can use 'midnight' and still see lol
It adds more customization to the game which makes it more interesting. Its a great idea
I am in agreement with you.
*changed but real talk this would be really cool
That's one of my favorite small details in the campaign, how the HUD and even the colors of your smart-link are different colors. Just mixes things up a little bit, and would add some customization besides just weapon skins.
Interesting as long as you can use 'midnight' and still see lol
Haha it would probably be like wearing sunglasses.
Good idea