Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Visr Redundancy.

OP McGrunty

Ok this is just stupid now, with the new "Mad Dog" visr that just came out we now have a total of 9 visor color schemes that are very, very similar, and in some cases I can't even tell a difference.

I'm talking of course about the Red/Blue/Purple mixture visors in the game. There are entirely way too many of these that include:

Regnum
Sunspot
Muse
Scoundrel
Strife
Independence
Hypo-center
Dusk
and now Mad Dog.

Granted, independence is much darker then the others so maybe that one can get a pass, but the other ones are all pretty much interchangeable without really noticing a difference. I know this is a little nitpick but after mad dog coming out how about a different color visor scheme? Red and gold? Yellow and blue? Anything but a mix of purple blue and red?
I like the redundancy, but I agree there should be new tints.
I would like if,in some case the visr gave some kind of perk in WZ..
I usually use mono-colored VISRs anyway.
I always use Foucault. Mix between gold and white. Lot of redundant visors for more options. They need to give us different tints and shades. Better yet, let us control the shades of the visor. Choose which color to mix for the visor.
Too many visors, to many armors, too many helmets, not enough maps.
It's embarrassing to say this, but I wish 343 would take some inspiration from the Warframe developers. Those moving visors are lovely.
Maybe it would be cool if different VISR's change your HUD color/changed some non-essential side elements.
nothing works like midnight or the golden yellow common one (forgot its name)
I always roll with the Autumn visor aka "The Master Chief" visor. Seriously, autumn visor just matches up so well with Chief;s visor if you look at it closely.
I always roll with the Autumn visor aka "The Master Chief" visor. Seriously, autumn visor just matches up so well with Chief;s visor if you look at it closely.
i dunno, i find legendary more close to the chief's visor, its also called "legendary", very fitting.
Rajit123 wrote:
i dunno, i find legendary more close to the chief's visor, its also called "legendary", very fitting.
I think the Dauntless Visor is meant to be Chief's. It does come with the Chief-themed controller. And I'm pretty sure that the Legendary Visor is based off of the one from Halo 4 (Chief's campaign visor and reward for beating the game on Legendary).