1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
How Enjoys It
I like it quite a bit; I tried out Exuberant witness for a long time and I recently switched to Buck. I get a kick out of it.
I enjoy them but I mainly use EW monitor as my go to voice. :)
I use it when I am playing "social" but when I play competitive, usually FFA, I stick with the default.
I really enjoyed it until I started to get the black loading screen of death every other game while using any of the three voices. Kinda feels like I spent $10 for nothing now. Hopefully there comes a time when it's fixed. Seems like there are some lucky ones who don't get the problem. I wouldn't be as sour as I am had I not spent real money on it. I hope you do enjoy it.
I love it. Worth every penny.
I prefer regular.But I haven't heard Yabda's(Grunt) Assassination announcment since I didn't buy it myself.The assassination announcement is really the only thing that matters To me
It would be nice if I can buy it with hard earned points or certain achievements like I was able to in every other game, instead of money.
Would love it even more if it didn't cause black loading screen when I try to play Warzone.
Out of the three voices, I prefer Buck. I also have had the problem with the black screen while the game continues to play, so I've changed back to the default until the problem has been fixed.
Stormfish1 wrote:
Would love it even more if it didn't cause black loading screen when I try to play Warzone.
Agreed. While it didn't happen a ton for me, it did happen frequently enough that I stopped using it.
They added voices for your Spartan similar to ODST Firefight? That's pretty cool.

Do you have to pay for it, or is it free?
Sealki wrote:
They added voices for your Spartan similar to ODST Firefight? That's pretty cool.

It's not for your Spartan, it's the game announcer; it costs $9.99.
Sealki wrote:

Is there any way to get it through gameplay (req points?) or is it purely a microtransaction?
Sealki wrote:
Sealki wrote:
Is there any way to get it through gameplay (req points?) or is it purely a microtransaction?
It's only through the Voices of War Req Pack, therefore, Micro-transaction.
Sealki wrote:
Sealki wrote:
Wow, incredibly disappointing.
I like it quite a bit; I tried out Exuberant witness for a long time and I recently switched to Buck. I get a kick out of it.
Im EXACTLY the same way.
Love it, I consistently use Buck and EW in nearly every match I play. Sure, that black screen gets annoying every now and then, but I recall having that issue before the pack came out, so whatever.
Sealki wrote:
Sealki wrote:
Sealki wrote:
Wow, incredibly disappointing.
I mean, it's kinda justified. Voice acting in games nowadays is kinda risky to do, especially considering the whole strike that's going on. And besides, for what they're doing, they need to get paid somehow (and because this pack isn't a part of the base game I don't think the original price would've cut it). You can not buy it if you want, that's fine, but if you do, it would mean showing these actors some extra support.
Unfortunately because of the strike we don't have the original SGT J. and money from this MT doesn't help the strikers. But 343 is in the business to make money and things like this happen. I thought about getting VoW, sounds great, but it's not going to happen until we get the original SGT Johnson back for me.
Out of the three voices, I prefer Buck. I also have had the problem with the black screen while the game continues to play, so I've changed back to the default until the problem has been fixed.
I hope they fix it as it does not seem to be a priority. OP I used buck and Yabda, but stopped using it to eliminate the black screen issue. You could be spending money to deteriorate your experience rather than enhance it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2