Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Wait THAT IS TOMORROW?

OP TheSwarmLord36

Okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay
what the frik frakkety nik nak
This update looks like everything my childhood wasn't, I am going to go buy some gold REQ packs to say thank you for this update holy cow.
This update looks like everything my childhood wasn't, I am going to go buy some gold REQ packs to say thank you for this update holy cow.
You might want to wait to get those req packs till the update ships....then you can get the new stuff.
You might want to wait to get those req packs till the update ships....then you can get the new stuff.
Lol I almost bought them but then I was like, "wait..."
Still, wait a few hours after the update, REQs don't get implemented till later. Wait till you hear the news that REQs are now available...
This is by far the best update, it's full of stuff that the community has been absolutely begging for. Plus the confirmation of classic armors and black undersuits adds to the awesomeness.
This is by far the best update, it's full of stuff that the community has been absolutely begging for. Plus the confirmation of classic armors and black undersuits adds to the awesomeness.
BLACK UNDERSUITS WTH THIS KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND I'VE BEEN READING FOR LIKE AN HOUR AND THERE IS MORE AND MORE STUFF

I am happy r n
Where did you see the information of the black undersuits?
No black techsuits, just to be clear. :-)
OMG! A wild Grim appeared! XD
No black techsuits, just to be clear. :-)
Literally unplayable
Spoiler:
Show
Ive spent over $200 in the past on req packs to show my support for the Dev teams :P This update looks amazing! im going to hold off on buying those req packs though until i know for sure that the new Reach armour is added in. Also im praying for a Haunted helmet :'( I want it back lol, with the introduction of the Pilot helm for H5 it might become a reality some day :D
mind you bought pack don't automatically open right, so you could theoretically buy them now and only open them post update.
Where did you see the information of the black undersuits?
Ske7ch made a comment on Reddit saying that it was something that was on 343's plate.