Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Want some free gold packs

OP LethalQ

Well I noticed on the message of the day if you watch the qualifying broadcasts on Mixer each day you can get the packs via mixer loot. I am trying to find when these broadcast excatly are or hopefully some one can post when they are as my phone is dying so I will have to charge it soon.

So I went on mixer and it looks like you have to watch streamers starting at 10am PT/ 1pm ET.

Was able to claim a free gold pack. Pretty sweet, they are giftable as well. Just watch a stream for a bit and click the loot icon and claim your code.
Nice, this is a cool way for new players to get some help on their REQ journey and for players to use the new Mixer Loot system.
tuhin94 wrote:
Nice, this is a cool way for new players to get some help on their REQ journey and for players to use the new Mixer Loot system.
Yeah if an mixer noob like me can figure it out any one can. It was pretty nice I would say. I got two free gold packs the one for yesterday and one for today. And since I have everything unlocked I got 12000 in req points along with them for more packs 🙂
Also... Because you get a code for a gold pack, and it isn't awarded to an actual account, you can create multiple mixer accounts and get multiple gold packs every day. Just redeem the code on XBOX.COM with the account that you want to give the codes to signed in.
Nice idea, man
Is this happening today, or was it just yesterday?
It's only one a day though. I guess it's better than nothing.
Not a bad idea
XFitDaddy wrote:
It's today as well I think, there are mixer streams up for it. It's multiple days. It's on the message of the day when you log into H5. I can't get to my Xbox right now to check the days.
LethalQ wrote:
XFitDaddy wrote:
It's today as well I think, there are mixer streams up for it. It's multiple days. It's on the message of the day when you log into H5. I can't get to my Xbox right now to check the days.
It's from Monday the 20th - Sunday the 26th.
Guy you're getting a free gold pack and you're complaining that it's only one? C'mon man.
KayMrt wrote:
Guy you're getting a free gold pack and you're complaining that it's only one? C'mon man.
Gold packs are nothing...
KayMrt wrote:
Sure, but they're still giving you something and you're asking for more.
KayMrt wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
I like my free gold pack just for watching a bit of mixer. Anything helps the grind to 152.
KayMrt wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
Looking back at what I said I never see where I ask for more...