2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 12
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
this is the best joke post i've ever seen
WARNING HALO 5 PLAYERS:

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MY LIFE SO I'M GOING TO SIT HERE AND TYPE ABOUT HOW HALO 3 IS THE BEST GAME EVER AND ANNOY EVERYONE BY HOLDING MY OPINION HIGHER THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S.
K. I'm still going to play it though. not out of spite, but because I want to.
I want to warn all people who are playing halo 5. If a game has "halo" in its title it doesn't mean that it is actually an Halo game.

EDIT:
halo 5 total sales first week: less than 1.5 millions
Halo 3 total sales first day: more than 3 millions
there were less 360 consoles at the time of H3 than Ones now...

that's all...
Alright, thank you for wasting my time. :D
Right. So we can all agree that Halo 2 & 3 weren't real Halo despite it being in their name. So we must warn people playing the new true Halo game not to play those clunky imposters.
Hhahahahahahahahahaha. Best joke of 2015.
halo 3 total sales first day: more than 3 millions

that's all...
Really you're gonna judge the game by its sales and not its content. This is entirely new platform for the game on xbox one... They needed to get it right. And btw thats Halo 3. People were already hyped up from Halo 2 to play Halo 3. Because they get to finish the fight. And right now, i'm already hyped up to play Halo 6 and see what the hell happens.
Exactly the same. Don't compare Halo 3 and Halo 5 like they are meant to be the same. If we want a real comparison do Halo 2 and Halo 5
I want to warn all people who are playing halo 5. If a game has "halo" in its title it doesn't mean that it is actually an Halo game.

EDIT:

that's all...
also halo 5 broke another franchise record by selling over $40,000,000 worth of merch, more than any halo before it.
What's his point?
That's not taking into consideration digital copies sold which is another extremely popular method to purchase games nowadays. So your point is invalid
this thread is just spam :/
Posting to rank up. Shameless self-boosting is shameless.

Also, don't trust HaloFollower sources.
Quality thread, will read again.

EDIT:

that's all...
I want to warn people that just because some random guy makes a thread it doesn't mean he has something of value to say.
I have a really hard time with haters out there. If you don't like something it's an option to just not play it, or not play the next one. I understand everyone's entitled to an opinion, but that's all it is, an opinion. Quoting sales stats and ratios doesn't really mean anything. This basically devolves itself into a "my dad could beat up your dad" sort of argument. I tell my students when evaluating me as a professor, please don't just tell me you didn't like me, give me something constructive about my work. In this case, rather than hate, talk about what you preferred in the past installments. What's missing?
Additionally, the developers are never going to make all of us completely happy. For any complaint one of us has, someone else will love it. No one opinion is right or wrong, or more valid than another, so why do we waste so much time on hate. Write a fan fiction if you want to see something else, and please let the rest of us critique your work.

EDIT:

that's all...
You post stats without any reference links at all? Yeah, you sound reliable. I can make up numbers too.

EDIT:

that's all...
Is that including digital copies, because i had a friend say that is only including physical copies.
tyler1814 wrote:
WARNING HALO 5 PLAYERS:

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MY LIFE SO I'M GOING TO SIT HERE AND TYPE ABOUT HOW HALO 3 IS THE BEST GAME EVER AND ANNOY EVERYONE BY HOLDING MY OPINION HIGHER THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S.
well stated, really well translated
Dodger9296 wrote:
Posting to rank up. Shameless self-boosting is shameless.

Also, don't trust HaloFollower sources.
ditto.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 12