1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
It would be so cool if 343 could put a temp freeze on new forum accounts just for the next two weeks. I know that can't, but that would relieve a lot of stress.
I think it's a pretty good idea, actually. Just allow new registration on the 26th or 27th so that an influx of new users won't be met with a brick wall set up with the best of intentions.
You sir, have done this community a service *tips hat*
I need to know what happened (O_O)
Master Chief tells Locke. "Locke......I am your father!!"
It would be so cool if 343 could put a temp freeze on new forum accounts just for the next two weeks. I know that can't, but that would relieve a lot of stress.
I think it's a pretty good idea, actually. Just allow new registration on the 26th or 27th so that an influx of new users won't be met with a brick wall set up with the best of intentions.
I don't see why they can't. Would be easy to do and as long as there is a message saying when account creation will be open again I don't think anyone will be too bothered.
Just a reminder that posting, discussing, and requesting leaked content is not allowed.
Thanks for the warning man :)
MUST.........NOT...........GOOGLE !!!!!
MUST.........NOT...........GOOGLE !!!!!
Searching for this information will earn you a one way trip and stay at Midnight Facility, Marine.
Nothing to find on google anyways, even after using advanced searching.
Nothing to find on google anyways, even after using advanced searching.
That's because glassed planets have bad records.

Colonial Journalism 101, cadet.
*goes dark*
Thanks for the heads up. Must. Not. Google.
Im not one to really care if an ending is spoiled for me. The Halo storyline involves much more than just the ending and i could care less. Ive searched for about the past half hour to try to find one of these spoilers and cant find anything. I wouldnt get too worried
The walmart nearest my house had it on shelves today for $99.99. I'm sure they sold some copies; I talked to the store manager, he pulled it from the shelves, even though he probably ordered it be sold.
I used to work at walmart and generally the register will lock out the UPC until street date, but I seen a printed piece of paper with a custom UPC by the register that said "HALO 5 CASE COPY" for the employees to scan.

So they obviously added a new entry into the telxon and that's how they bypassed the street date.
I just want to know what happens to Blue Team for the sake of my emotional and financial well-being. I have the LCE on preorder, but I'm not paying $250 just to watch my favorite characters die in their only game appearance where they're also having to share more than half their screentime. I'll downgrade to the standard edition for that.
What a bunch of jerks, hate spoilers.
I remember when I was just about to get Gears 3 and my mate ruined a crucial moment for me revolving around a certain character. Needless to say it kinda ruined the moment when I actually experienced it.
Don't see the fun in spoiling the fun for other people
Spoiler:
Show
The spoiler tag is there because, if you havent played Gears of War 3, then its your only excuse to cry at a bunch of overly muscled tough guys. ever.
with 15 missions and such a wide and iconic cast in a one Halo game I cant miss the experience to see and play it myself. Not worth the spoilers on this one me thinks
Thanks for the warning. I looked it up anyway. I'm not going to spoil it for everyone here.
Just hide from the internet and close your eyes!! D=
that's it going dark ...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10