Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Warthog Customization

OP Chewbarooo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So today I came across this VIDEO and was very interested to hear that warthogs will not only be cosmetic but also have many variants in warzone
As you can see in the comments people are going crazy with warthog ideas like:
  • An arctic wartog that doesnt slide on ice
  • a warthog that can hold several other turrets rather than just one
  • a heavily armored warthog
  • A flamethrower warthog
  • and even a hover warthog
So I thought if the people of YouTube can create these amazing ideas lets see what Halo fans on Waypoint can come up with.
I think they might just be referring to the turret....
Solaris XD wrote:
I am almost sure they just mean it'll be turret, rocket, gauss, cargo, and then each one has extra paintjobs.
I think those would all be cool, i hope we get as many vehicle varients as possible

at the very least i wanna see the troop transport hog back

so far we know of 4 camos/skins for the hogs [the glassed planet one, the city/urban one, the heavy/black/spec ops one and the regular one]

the different variants we know of are the laser/plasma hog and the chain gun hog [i dont think the former is really a gauss hog it doesn't look like one]
I would like to see a classic Halo CE Rocket Hog turret as an option. A hog with additional seats in the back would be cool too, like the ones from Halo 3.
Solaris XD wrote:
I am almost sure they just mean it'll be turret, rocket, gauss, cargo, and then each one has extra paintjobs.
Gotta think outside the box guys.
Flying Warthogs not confirmed! so much sadness from this.
I think those would all be cool, i hope we get as many vehicle varients as possible

so far we know of 4 camos/skins for the hogs [the glassed planet one, the city/urban one, the heavy/black/spec ops one and the regular one]

the different variants we know of are the laser/plasma hog and the chain gun hog [i dont think the former is really a gauss hog it doesn't look like one]
What about the 56' Hog?
I don't think it'll be just warthogs.
Sniper 'Hog- Turret on the back is replaced with a high-powered sniper with 2x, 4x, and 10x zoom. It only shoots one shot at a time, and takes a few seconds to reload. Here's the kicker: Since sniping off of a moving 'Hog will be very difficult, the Sniper Hog's shots will lock onto targets if you get the reticle within a few inches of your target.
Oh look Halo Follower. Well this thread died fast.
I want to see the Puma. It should play really loud polka music.
Sniper 'Hog- Turret on the back is replaced with a high-powered sniper with 2x, 4x, and 10x zoom. It only shoots one shot at a time, and takes a few seconds to reload. Here's the kicker: Since sniping off of a moving 'Hog will be very difficult, the Sniper Hog's shots will lock onto targets if you get the reticle within a few inches of your target.
I like but yeah I do think it will be difficult to aim and kill with a sniper on a warthog
Chewbarooo wrote:
I like but yeah I do think it will be difficult to aim and kill with a sniper on a warthog
It's basically the gauss hog on top of it
I want an amphibious hog that can go into water like on that map raid on apex 7, and also have it scale steep mountains.
A Warthog that has 4 gungeese as tires cause 'Merica n'stuff

What about the 56' Hog?
56' Hog?

https://twitter.com/JoshingtonState/status/629687385245229057
A legendary Warthog skin which appears to be an actual warthog, like the animal. Just image 3 big Spartans riding on an oversized African pig and using its tail as a turret.
A classy warthog with a top hat and monocle
Flatbed Warthog that has a giant bomb in the bed. Just think about it..

*Evades all heavy fire*
*Drives straight up to the enemy tank and commits suicide to blow it up*

That would just be....

Also another idea is the Chupathingy from RvB. Get the old H3 warthog and add some Tex-Mex music. Think about this too
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2