Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Warzone - Party System

OP HomcidalNacho

It's hard to play an objective game mode such as Warzone with friends and not know where they. I try and meet up with my friend or vice versa and we cant find each other. In a game like battlefield you can spawn/spectate on a 'squad' member, it would at least be nice if you can spectate everyone in your game on the respawn screen.

If they added a feature where your 'rosters' gamertag and distance were visbile at all times with slightly different colors to other team mates it would make objective play and team work a lot easier.
The best I can say is talk to each other and learn the maps
pretty much, but im a bit with op on this too, didn't they say you would be able to spawn on friends? ima have to go check, but im sure it was meant to be a thing

nope, just went and checked, it spawns you behind team mates heading to objectives not on team mates, which i think would be better but w/e maybe they can patch it in
Reach got it right with the bro spawning system, using squads in Invasion. I would like that option in Warzone.
This is a constructive post... finally.
I do actually agree with OP on this one, would be a nice addition. Especially when trying to take Fortress. Takes too long to get there and cap with enemy spawning on it and your team spawning back at last base. Seems like whoever takes Fortress first wins every time.
Would definitely like it if there was some indication on screen of where your squad mates were at.
pretty much, but im a bit with op on this too, didn't they say you would be able to spawn on friends? ima have to go check, but im sure it was meant to be a thing

nope, just went and checked, it spawns you behind team mates heading to objectives not on team mates, which i think would be better but w/e maybe they can patch it in
Talking to teammates is obviously essential when playing an objective gamemode such as Warzone, which I do. However, not everyone is able to talk to friend or teammates for particular reasons.

If they atleast had your friends clan tag showing at all times with a slightly different colour to the tag, it would be better than things currently are